Player
    Character
    Exocryst Lebreska
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    Ahhh, you're applying for a position with Yoshi's PR team?
    They don't have an office big enough to hold even 0.001% of the yarn I give out to my fellow miqo'te :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander_Dragonfang View Post
    What happens to all houses so it is the same? Yes, it will be more affordable, but thats not the lie, the lie is more affordable THAN FC HOUSING. And they are almost the same.
    I prefer to think of it as "at least we're not starting from the 2.1 prices". Those were waaaaaay worse.
    (0)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

Player
    Character
    Austen Bloodspatter
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    it is affordable.
    i have 3mil, and i NEVER even tried to make money. and i bothered even less than normal, past 2-3 months.
    just do daily roulettes, and maps, and you'll get millions, in a month, just from that. then you can do daily beast, and leves, etc.
    or just SB a bit, and sell materias.
    it's so easy to get gil, even on casual level, so i duno what ppl complaining about.
    If you can't afford it, you're not even playing the content, the game has to offer.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Vaeix Killian
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Antanias View Post
    It will be more affordable though, because the prices are lowered every 6 earth hours
    Right and housing will be completely sold out by the time this patch has been out for 24 hours. The big issue i have is resell value. People will be buying these houses just to take them off market and sell them at a higher price once the the demand is high and there is no availability. That's assuming they will implement a way to sell personal housing to other players.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Height Error
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Oh please. Yoshi's post was for patch 2.1 forecasts.

I guess he could have spoken in really vague legalese to "cover his butt", but nobody with any common sense should be surprised that situations and decisions may change after numerous patches.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CGMidlander View Post
    Oh please. Yoshi's post was for patch 2.1 forecasts.

I guess he could have spoken in really vague legalese to "cover his butt", but nobody with any common sense should be surprised that situations and decisions may change after numerous patches.
    Even if you take out the specific forecasts, his post conveyed two things:

1. Personal housing will be separate from FC housing.
    2. Personal housing will be more accessible (affordable) than FC housing.

Failed to deliver on both.
    (44)

Player
    Character
    Xine Xero
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaeix View Post
    Right and housing will be completely sold out by the time this patch has been out for 24 hours. The big issue i have is resell value. People will be buying these houses just to take them off market and sell them at a higher price once the the demand is high and there is no availability. That's assuming they will implement a way to sell personal housing to other players.
    There is no resale value, once a house/plot is bought it can't be sold, you simply lose the gil by basically giving up the plot. This was mentioned in the patch notes when FC housing was first implemented months ago.
    (1)

7. 09-16-2014 06:58 PM
    Reason
    Gotta love forum lag and double posting

Player
    Character
    Tule Lycoris
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Xine View Post
    There is no resale value, once a house/plot is bought it can't be sold, you simply lose the gil by basically giving up the plot. This was mentioned in the patch notes when FC housing was first implemented months ago.
    Although unreliable you could technically sell your plot's availability. Relinquishing your plot at a specific time while someone readies to purchase it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    State Alchemist
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 55
    That just means that plots will be bought and left empty until they are sellable.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alexander Dragonfang
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    You can buy the plot. The offer to "relinquish" it by a set price to someone that really wants it.

There are serveral nice positioned small houses i can think of, even if not, being arround 120 small houses for a full server of people wanting it, buying it for 4.000.000 gil and then asking any price below the medium housing price is more than possible, you just have to compromise and do everything via private chat so you can properly relinquish that land and the other player can get it.

I can easily see PF full of small houses for arround 15 to 20 million tomorrow. Same happening to medium and big houses. So, the worst part of it, plots are going to be sold, another "legal gap" in SE mindset of making things rare and locked out from everyone.

This will work just like primal/coil clears in a way.
    (4)
    Last edited by Alexander_Dragonfang; 09-16-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Height Error
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    Even if you take out the specific forecasts, his post conveyed two things:

1. Personal housing will be separate from FC housing.
    2. Personal housing will be more accessible (affordable) than FC housing.

Failed to deliver on both.
    Your post does not say anything against the possibility of decisions changing following several patches. (i.e. The primary point)
    (1)

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast