Player
    Character
    Lucille Wallace
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Barboron View Post
    Yes, the spreadsheet will tell you what to feed it when starting from desert yellow. However, not everyone will need the exact same number of fruits because of RNG. So, the RGB scales from a value of 0-255 for each colour. Each fruit will effect the values of each colour by adding or subtracting a number between 3 and 6, that's where the RNG comes in which means different people may get slightly different colours for the same fruit.

Also, the Han Lemon is suppose to bring it back to Desert Yellow.
    Thanks!!! Sounds hard to guess since these values are invisible. So, let's take for example, again, the dalamud red. As I mentioned above, the fruits are apples, berries and pears. Should I feed it first with ALL the apples and then move to the other fruit, in that order or that doesn't matter at all? And yes, I can confirm that the han lemon bring it back to desert yellow.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bar Boron
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus-Wallace View Post
    Thanks!!! Sounds hard to guess since these values are invisible. So, let's take for example, again, the dalamud red. As I mentioned above, the fruits are apples, berries and pears. Should I feed it first with ALL the apples and then move to the other fruit, in that order or that doesn't matter at all? And yes, I can confirm that the han lemon bring it back to desert yellow.
    Oh, sorry I forgot to get to that point. No, it shouldn't matter what order you feed it. The order you add or subtract does not matter just once you feed all of the food.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lucille Wallace
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Barboron View Post
    Oh, sorry I forgot to get to that point. No, it shouldn't matter what order you feed it. The order you add or subtract does not matter just once you feed all of the food.
    Thanks! your responses were a great help for me! Hugs <3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    K'atya Jhamei
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Thanks for re-posting this. I had been sorting through that very thread but hadn't found much of use since it had so many pages!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Casmir Chevalier
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    This is great! Right now I am at snow white. I was soot black, snow white looks more gray than white. Does this mean I will need a massive amount of fruit to get to the other side of the color spectrum?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alice Liddell
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    This is still so confusing for me, I haven't started yet because I'm afraid of wasting gil. I want to reach ink blue, do I feed it berries and plums, and how many? The spread sheet says that from desert yellow to ink blue is Red:-194 Green:-149 Blue:-46
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Autumn Hollow
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    So if I wanted to reach Dalamund red from blood red, would I need to feed the chocobo double the amount of berries over pears? Since I need the green to go down more then the blue?

So for example six berries, and three pears?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adol Giantbane
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    My FC has been experimenting with O'ghomoro berries only (deepen blue hues). If they stop at color change, they have been able to repeat the results multiple times. This is the path for the berries:

[197,139, 79] - Cork Brown
    [178,157,105] - Ul Brown
    [180,158,130] - gobbiebag brown
    [140,122,101] - Shale Brown
    [130,128,125] - Goobbue Grey
    [128, 120,169] - Lavender Blue
    [114, 75,101] - Plum Purple
    [ 41, 81,130] - Othard blue
    [ 34, 42, 96] - Royal Blue

And berries stop doing anything after that

Problem is that all of the RGB values are fluctuating and there isn't a consistent increase or decrease to anything that's happening. How does the manual explain this transition?
    (0)
    Last edited by Giantbane; 08-26-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Player
    Character
    Nozomi Kay
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I followed the recipe on the spreadsheet for Royal blue but I did it in two parts because I didn't have the berries the first day. After feeding him the apples he turned millioncorn yellow, which also matched that color's recipe. I guess I have good rng or something?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ivera Ivalice
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I don't see the info about needing pears to get to dalamud red. I got my chocobo to dalamud red and use absolutely 0 pears. I just used a bunch of apples and just a few berries. I believe first it became millioncorn yellow then pumpkin orange then blood red from apples alone during multiple feeds. Then from blood red I fed it I think 5 berries, only until I got one feather change message and that got me to dalamud red.
    If this info is saying that you need pears then it's not accurate
    (0)
    Last edited by IveraIvalice; 08-26-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast