Player
    Character
    Belcross Panda
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggy View Post
    God I wish we did. One extra garden plot would be amazing. Gonna be hard pressed to convince my FC to give up Lavander Beds Plot 16 in Ward 1 though. The proximity of the market board and summoning bell are to die for.
    But 1 extra garden plot is also to die for in your situation You also get the bonus of all that extra space in your new house
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Byrtoff Sylbharsyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Our approach thus far(medium house about 100 members) buy the broom when a crop was ready take turns feeding all the chocobos in the stable till we are out rotating the person doing it once they hit the achievement(30 feedings for barding). We can get 288 krakka a crop. After we are out of krakka back to grinding as usual until the next crop is ready, then buy a broom to raise to good and start the feedings over. Looks like we will now be cutting krakka production toa quarter to start some cross breeding for the other foods. Likely growing 8 krakka and 8 cross breed plants then 8 krakka 4 new food 4 cross breed(assumes at least 50% seed yield) we have not even considered growing the minions or the broom ingredients at the moment. I would like personal plots for rooms but we have 30 personal rooms at the moment. We could produce 828 krakka. I think Krakka and curial should be gather able along with the seeds(* or **). Others should be gardened with no change to current system.
    (0)
    The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be~Socrates

Player
    Character
    Odiron Dulmare
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Add FC company chest space expansion to the list.

We like to pool Crafting mats and housing stuff into ours, and the space is too limited.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Add Free Company name Change, that would be a Quality of Life change
    Maybe even extra space in form of an attic
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ganth Fyrion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SummonerSenah View Post
    Totally agree on both counts. My FC is not even nearly as big and yet we have the same issues.
    Likewise.

My FC isn't very big, but we've been growing rather recently (I believe, mostly, in part to another Twitch.tv broadcaster who recently got into FFXIV during their 24 hour marathon). Plus we've been getting activity from members whom had let their subscriptions lapse returning as well as former members of the FC returning. It's been very nice to have enough members on at the same time to be able to do 4 & 8 man content together. Three of us (including myself) have been able to get our relic weapons and are now working on the Atma grind. (I even healed Sastasha for my first time! Though I want to try it out as Scholar next time, just to get a feel for healing.)

But, already, our regular gardeners are encountering issues with being able to "grow" the materials they need for brooms, chocobos and minions. Not to mention that there has been increased interest in gardening due to the inclusion of chocobo raising by others in the FC, myself included. Right now, we've been having to settle with those of us interested farming the materials needed and putting them into the Company Chest and communicating with each other on which plots to be reserved for specific products.
    (0)
    Last edited by Noshpan; 07-19-2014 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Character Limits
    I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

Player
    Character
    Temujin Borjigin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    If a chocobo will not gain experience from the food then please make it unable to be trained. Tired of wasted krakka roots!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    M'ete'leskum B'leskum
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavytiger View Post
    If a chocobo will not gain experience from the food then please make it unable to be trained. Tired of wasted krakka roots!
    Yes - this is VERY very annoying!! Either show the exp bar in the stables for all chocobos or let you to access companion menu to check the EXP while chocobo is stabled. This is totally messed up

Quote Originally Posted by JayCommon View Post
    Our stable is dirty every 2-3 days, and our FC isn't nearly as big as yours. So if you make 1 set of 20 brooms it will last 3-4 weeks at most?
    It has nothing to do with size of FC or amount of chocobos stabled or trainigs performed - the time when the state of the stables changes is fixed so one set of brooms is for about two and half months.
    (0)

Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Bump for visibility. I think we can come up with some more QoL changes we'd like to help us manage our FCs. We've got some really good ideas here.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71
    Or perhaps move the bird training history to the stables interface and the gardening history to the garden (somehow).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Last Hero
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I agree with all of this. Our FC is smaller and we are running into lots of issues with the log and people wanting to use the garden for chocobo stuff. We've mostly convinced everyone to wait until we have the max size house and more gardening plots, but everyone's patience will only last so long.

Chocobo raising should not have been tied so heavily to top tier gardening, or personal gardening should have been implemented alongside of it. The way SE has done much of this stuff is baffling.
    (0)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast