Page 172 of 230 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2295
    Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LlenCoram View Post
    Seriously? This is what's getting fixed? Meanwhile I still have two and a half pages in my inventory dedicated to bait. I'm constantly at 70 slots full because of the bait I carry.

Please, for the love all that is holy, give us a tacklebox already.
    That isn't something that is necessarily broken...per se. Just inconvenient for some players. What they're improving here is game mechanic that may prove difficult for people to identify. Sure it's not broken either, but it's "game breaking" for some players who have trouble.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sefiria Satara
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by KariArisu View Post
    There is no reason to have this much bait.
    Agreed. Most of the baits, just like most of the fish, are utterly pointless. I honestly have more of an issue with potions and food; a food/potion box would actually be a nice addition. Keeping my meals in the same inventory space as raw fish, and worse, seems terribly silly...
    (0)
    Last edited by Sotek; 01-22-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Numbers 225 and 226... I don't know why I even come to this forum anymore.

Bad at fishing? I have at least one of every "legendary." I've had my Luminary since 1.0. I've caught well, well over 22,000 fish since 2.0 started. I know exactly which baits are useful, which aren't, and what fish does what. Yes, I could cut down the amount of bait I have, make sure I only carry the five or six that actually do something. But that goes against the bullshit SE fed us about the new fishing, doesn't it?

"A laid-back activity you can do while waiting to do other stuff. Pull out a rod near a body of water and go fishing." This is the design for fishing according to Yoshi. If they wanted us to be able to just stop what we're doing, pull out a rod, and start fishing no matter where we were in Eorzea, we'd need many types of bait. Maybe half a page, maybe a full page, who cares. The fact remains that to keep this activity casual and instantly accessible no matter where we are, we need to carry more than two or three types of bait. ANY space taken up by bait in the inventory is space lost to something else. Like fish.

The fact remains that a tacklebox, while not something most people would appreciate, is still something I think is a necessity. It's completely ridiculous to keep baits and lures in our inventory, especially when we're the only class that has to put up with it. They got rid of arrows after all. I don't want them to get rid of bait, I just want it out of my regular inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    That isn't something that is necessarily broken...per se. Just inconvenient for some players. What they're improving here is game mechanic that may prove difficult for people to identify. Sure it's not broken either, but it's "game breaking" for some players who have trouble.
    For what it's worth, I agree with you. Thank you for being civil.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sefiria Satara
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by LlenCoram View Post
    But that goes against the bullshit SE fed us about the new fishing, doesn't it?
    Not really. I carry about four lures on me at all times. That's it, and I presumably play Fishing the "bullshit" way SE intended. There really is no reason to be carrying seventy different baits... That's utterly absurd, more so when most of the baits in the game are sold where they're needed, especially Dune/Skyfishing baits.

I carry more food and potions on me than I do lures and baits, I stand by my last post and really don't see how I was being uncivil, thanks for presumably blacklisting me over that though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kappiko Kappista
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Input chat bubble Please!

It would be nice to have a Chat Bubble appear above our heads when we chat with people because without it, the game becomes less communicative. I've played a game that has Chat Bubbles and in town you see people chatting all the time. Here, you don't even see anyone chatting. It's kind of depressing... Chat Bubbles will make the game more fun cause there will actually be more communication in game since it will be a Chat Friendly game. Right now Chatting isn't really friendly at all, and when you type to someone it seems weird cause there's no text or voice, y'all just look like y'all are staring at each other. Chat bubbles from my belief will bring in more players and will make it where people would want to stay and play the game for a long time if not forever until the next Final Fantasy.

Chat bubbles will make the game more communicative and will bring about happiness. It will be a lighter place to be. Please input a Chat Bubble system! Thank you for you time!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Truxton Dogyuun
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Not sure if it's been mentioned already, But I would like to see players have the ability to dye their AF2 armor. As it is now the really only look like a shinier newer version of the level 50 gear or a very bland coloring (looking at you smn and war chestpieces). As many of the jobs BiS include many pieces of the AF2 I feel like I lose my identity a little bit when everyone looks the exact same in a raid/party. It's Because of the lack of variety in endgame gear many people get shoehorned into specific gear sets to optimize their roles and it just seems a shame that all of them have to look the same.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    L'eudaa Nyan
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 53
    Please make zones bigger or add more zones in the future, and i mean ZONES, not INSTANCES
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jubei Yagyu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Personally, I hate earrings hanging on miqotes' ears, they look really stupid !

Introduce a new option to hide them, similar to hiding weapon/head.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jubei; 01-26-2014 at 05:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    R'nangho Thorne
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I'd love to see job-specific emotes like in FFXI at some point, that's one of the things I really liked about that game.

Player
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Greetings,

The development team understands that you'd like to have it so set facial emotes are better maintained when performing multiple emotes in a row, and they are in the midst of planning something for patch 2.2.
    Really, they should just make them static until next use like /sit. That would be the best.
    (0)

Page 172 of 230 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast