Page 164 of 230 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2295
    Player
    Character
    Jilse Wynden
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucke View Post
    No no, I understand the point of Roulette, I guess the issue is that (as selfish as this sounds) If I spend 30 minutes fighting bosses and wiping and stuff, then someone joins the party at the final boss and we win, they get the Roulette bonus for 5 minutes of work whilst the rest of us had to spend the time and effort to get to that final boss, and he someone comes in to reap our work for full rewards.
    So, you would rather loose your bonus altogether instead of letting someone join and get the bonus as well? That would mean you wasted that 30 minutes for no reward. You are saying thank you for helping us not have wasted all our time, but you do not deserve crap for a bonus. Sorry, but they saved the run, the deserve the bonus, and accommodations for bailing you out.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Xeonerable Fenrir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

In patch 2.2, we will be making it so you can indicate the number of items you wish to store/retrieve on a retainer, instead of first having to split the current stack of items.
    Oh thank god.... If I got a single gil for every time I've split a stack and ended up forgetting I had to retrieve it again after that, SE would want to 1/10th my gil for a second time.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Adol Giantbane
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    No no, I understand the point of Roulette, I guess the issue is that (as selfish as this sounds) If I spend 30 minutes fighting bosses and wiping and stuff, then someone joins the party at the final boss and we win, they get the Roulette bonus for 5 minutes of work whilst the rest of us had to spend the time and effort to get to that final boss, and he someone comes in to reap our work for full rewards.

If the rewards change based on how much stuff you do, that's different. If I fight 3/3 bosses I should get 100% of the reward. If someone pops in at the final boss and spends 10 minutes in the dungeon and wins, (doing 1/3 the content) do they deserve the full bonus? Doesn't that spit in the face of the people who did more of the dungeon?
    The nobody would join in progress and when you have situations where one member leaves (or gets kicked) then without a replacement you'd be stuck trying to finish the dungeon at less than full strength. That's a better solution?

Seriously, somebody got a reward for a little less effort. It's just a few myth/philo. *This* is what you choose to get annoyed about? Why don't you try joining in progress too. Maybe you'll get lucky and shave a few minutes off your daily run.
    (1)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I dunno if this has been suggested, but when you use the Duty Roulette, make it so people cannot join an "in progress" party. I was in Copperbell mines today. At the final boss someone had to leave. So the rep joins, we win and she got the roulette bonus for 5 minutes of work.

tl;dr - When you use the DR, you MUST join a party at the beginning.
    No, this should not be changed. It's one of the perks of using join in progress on ANY dungeon, not just the duty roulette. If you don't like the idea of carrying someone, form your own party so nobody else can join it.

Join in progress can be a gamble depending on the reason for people leaving. If someone left because the party was bad, you could be getting into a bad party that won't finish the dungeon. Again, I don't see why the Duty Roulette should get special treatment, people get win credit and tomestones (if applicable) even without using the duty roulette if they join in progress.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-09-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Red Cork
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    It would be nice if we could access the Armoire from our retainers/summoning bell.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alisette Dumont
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDedede View Post
    It would be nice if we could access the Armoire from our retainers/summoning bell.
    You mean to store/withdraw items? Because you can if that is the case.

Or do you mean to equip items?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celenir Istarkh
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

In patch 2.2, we will be making it so you can indicate the number of items you wish to store/retrieve on a retainer, instead of first having to split the current stack of items.
    Oh please give us a short-cut for retrieving 1 item. Shift-right-click or something.
    (1)
    “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

Player
    Character
    Vactus Serakai
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice_89th View Post
    You mean to store/withdraw items? Because you can if that is the case.

Or do you mean to equip items?
    Not the armoire. Your armory yes, but he's referring to the armoire that is located inside the Inns.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Auron_Wolf View Post
    When some Paladins become Warriors…

Player
    Character
    Zohno Reecho
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Would it be possible to add 2 arrows to the Gear Set List to sort the sets?
    They could just increase and decrease the "set number" associated to the focused set.

(5)

Player
    Character
    Lux Fragil
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I hate to bring op WoW, but I like how you couldn't bluff your way into groups because of achievements. 1 too many times I've wasted valuable game time on groups who didn't even read up on basic battle mechanics but never bothered to mention they are new to the dungeon...

Maybe work in like an aura or something where you can see what the character has accomplished on terms of crafting/gathering/endgame stuff?

This could also be implemented in DF or PF, to balance groups instead of only using ilvl to filter out people...
    (2)

Page 164 of 230 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast