Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sunociva Mircea
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I was / am casual as well. I work 13 hour days 4 days a week, so I only get to play on the other 3, I didn't really rush. Took a week to hit 50, 2 weeks to get full DL, 3rd week I had my RL+1, 4th week titan kill.... The primals aren't very hard with 7 people that know the fight and can dodge, so forgive me for not wanting to help people after I have done it for the past 2 months. I don't think that I get bored with coil as someone said, because it would be with a dps class this time around and I would get to re-experience it, and it would give me a reason to finish leveling my healer... i'm not asking for 2 much I don't think... I didn't think this thread would blow up, but there is an obvious majority that agree with me, and a few that don't so obviously we can't all be wrong...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rowan Moonkeeper
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRhythm View Post
    OP congratz on able to clear BC that quick XD.

Anyways looking at the current progress of most players, turn 5 is not cleared yet by the majority of players. Basically turn 5 is created as a rather difficult challenge by SE to keep the majority players busy trying to conquer this finale so that they do not flood with complaints of having lack of endgame.

Edit: Imagine if there have been no video guides or whatsoever guides on the dungeons/raids, you will definitely consume way more time trying to conquer the endgame. It is just thanks to those guides, things were made so much easier.
    Exactly. I personally hope there is a lockout on CT. My group will CT & BC twice a wk, if SE regulations permit. Seriously, how does one become bored here? Also, a majority of ppl wouldn't be bored if they didn't cheat using Youtube, but instead used their brains to actually say, figure it out on their own. Probably that's expecting too much.
    (2)
    "Aliens will never attack Earth. There isn't enough brain activity."

"SE set the bar with FF11, like it or not. They could do it again if they would use the common sense God gave them."

Player
    Character
    Sky Box
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    I get 6 hours a week playtime from this game....

Monday 2hrs of myth, capped
    Friday 1hr coil 1-2-3
    Thur 3hr to do coil 4 (we're now finishing it in 1hour after good strategy and practice)

Wait for reset................repeat...................bored....................

I don't bother with t5 as i've got relics from lolRelicQuest
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaguya Houraisan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan_Moonkeeper View Post
    Exactly. I personally hope there is a lockout on CT. My group will CT & BC twice a wk, if SE regulations permit. Seriously, how does one become bored here? Also, a majority of ppl wouldn't be bored if they didn't cheat using Youtube, but instead used their brains to actually say, figure it out on their own. Probably that's expecting too much.
    I hate reading guides, or watching videos... but, one week after content is released, people require you to have "experience" to join their groups (that means, never failing). On the duty finder, failing means someone will leave and back to the queue with you. It really sucks being pressured into spoiling the content or not doing it at all.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ryans Tardis
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Xatsh View Post
    I am sick of this argument.

WHO CARES. if you do not want to buy it do not. Hate to tell you people are selling coil turn 1 now... lock outs do not prevent it. It just raises the selling price.
    I'm sure it's been said some time in the 8 pages, but it also hurts the people that play with the buyers. You expect a certain level of aptitude from people with gear. Something along of the lines of "Oh, they've at least cleared some of Coil, they should be fine on Titan." and then you spend the next hour wiping because they never actually learned to do anything.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ryans Tardis
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by viion View Post
    I get 6 hours a week playtime from this game....

Monday 2hrs of myth, capped
    Friday 1hr coil 1-2-3
    Thur 3hr to do coil 4 (we're now finishing it in 1hour after good strategy and practice)

Wait for reset................repeat...................bored....................

I don't bother with t5 as i've got relics from lolRelicQuest
    You don't bother with turn 5 because you can't beat it. There's nothing wrong with not being able to, but if you have the time to do it and you aren't, don't try to say you have nothing left to do in the game. Unless you have relic+1 for all your jobs, you still get upgraded weapons plus the fact that each job gets a gear drop in turn 5 besides the weapons. It's more like "I clear all the content I can in a day, ignore the stuff i can't, and complain that I have nothing to do."
    (0)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    if it doesn't have a lockout, the hardcorest players will beat it and get every drop form it in the first 2 weeks, then complain for 2 months that it's a 2 day game again.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Otto Majik
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    It should not have a lockout because it will give the hardcores something to do on their sidejobs while they wait for the coil to reset. If it has a lockout I imagine people will unsub after clearing and wait till 2.2 to resub.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kaguya Houraisan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    if it doesn't have a lockout, the hardcorest players will beat it and get every drop form it in the first 2 weeks, then complain for 2 months that it's a 2 day game again.
    The majority should never be punished because of a few that lacks self restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiraki View Post
    I actually hope that it doesn't have a lock out. With 23 other people in the run I don't see myself having all the gear right away unless they just throw gear at you left and right.
    Or they use currency again.
    (2)
    Last edited by Ri_ri; 11-17-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Player
    Character
    Shizu Hikari
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I actually hope that it doesn't have a lock out. With 23 other people in the run I don't see myself having all the gear right away unless they just throw gear at you left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ri_ri View Post
    Or they use currency again.
    This is true. If they use tomes for it then I guess I wouldn't mind a weekly lock too much but if it's just pure gear drops like coil then I would rather just be able to grind the dungeon at my own pace and not have a game tell me that I can't run it again until Monday. Assuming it's iLvl80 stuff I would like the chance to to be able to gear up my alt jobs while using coil to get the best of the best for my main.
    (1)
    Last edited by Hiraki; 11-17-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    “ Free the world, not by taking men’s lives, but by taking their tongues.”

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast