Character
    Eryn Redwing
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sove92 View Post
    Coil dedicated linkshells say hi.
    Please god. Stop this phrase. It literally gives a child in Africa brain cancer everytime it is typed, thought or said in the world.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    SE probably would never let you run coil more times per week to "help others". That would just lead to people in a FC having everyone level an actual alt, and run the zone 8 times per week 1 main and the rest alts, that way all the drops could be funneled to mains for 8x the drops per week.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kari Arisu
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hello,

We realize there are a lot of concerns about not being able to join the Binding Coil of Bahamut without the use of the Duty Finder as well as free companies that have different purposes.

During Letter from the Producer Live IX the other day, Yoshi-P discussed some upcoming features that will help alleviate these concerns. The biggest of which is the implementation of a party member recruitment feature where you can search something like a bulletin board to find and recruit party members with similar goals. This is scheduled to be implemented in patch 2.1 and we will be announcing more details on this feature in the future.
    This does nothing for free companies who have a few members too many for their coil groups.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KariArisu View Post
    This does nothing for free companies who have a few members too many for their coil groups.
    I agree it is troublesome when you have a couple people over the amount needed for coil. But there really is no good solution for it currently.
    (2)

Player

Spending 3 hours trying to build a Coil group is as much fun as spending your given time wiping on Turn 1 through the Duty Finder. Not to rear its ugly head, but the only way Coil will show up in the Duty Finder is if they follow the abomination that is LFR that Blizzard began a couple of years back. Meaning, nerf the content, nerf the rewards, but hey, you get to 'experience' the game, right? For record, I hope they never do that. I'm perfectly content with them nerfing content over time, as we see more and more tiers of content/gear, but I'd hate for SE to follow Blizzards "all players are entitled to see everything" mentality. I'm sorry, if you can't get through Turn 4, you have no business seeing Turn 5. It's just that simple.

I dont really get your reasoning behind it all. Endgame has always required some form of commitment if you truly want to see and get through every challenge offered. I think the bulletin board system we'll see in the future will be enough to solve all this, as long as you're willing to compromise a tad. If not, well then, endgame isn't for you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keith Dragoon
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Antanias View Post
    I'd like to be able to go backwards to help other ppl catch up (yeah I know SE said it was designed the way it currently is), even at the cost of not being able to lot on stuffs.
    This is my only issue with coil atm
    (3)

Keith Dragoon - Ambassador of Artz and Adorable

Player
    Character
    Vektrat Pirineu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'd like to be able to go backwards to help other ppl catch up (yeah I know SE said it was designed the way it currently is), even at the cost of not being able to lot on stuffs.
    I'm in for this as well, not being able to group with multiple people or holding back because of lockout worries is kind of shitty.

I'd rerun Coil even if I had no access to loot, maybe an increased Philo could be awarded by reruns, but even if it wasn't I'd not mind.

I'm sure there'd be a lot of people selling coil runs then, but that's not really my problem so I couldn't care less.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Evy Rain
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Unfortunately this would result in groups selling Coil runs.
    (0)
    Evy Rain from Phoenix

Player
    Character
    Dark Mod
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Taika View Post
    Unfortunately this would result in groups selling Coil runs.
    It's already going to happen once most top FC's are full on Allagan / AF2. It's just a matter of time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Koga Dragontaker
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    going back to coil a 2nd time would be nice, but it isnt going to happen anytime soon. When it does it needs to be on a 2nd JOB (cant run coil multiple times as same job in a week) and have some type of loot penalty (4 new and 4 2nd coil runs should not get same loot as 8 new for the week as this could be taken advantage of, at least till Coil 1-5 are not top content)

I'm all for multiple Coil runs a week since i do have 2 Coil ready jobs (both have seen 1-4), and while gearing both is hard to keep up with others, it would be nice to at least have the option to see the content on both jobs each week, even if 2nd time had less loot, loot lockout, or some other penalty like no tomestones for me on 2nd run.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast