World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo_Suzuki
    Hello,
    Lead designer Takeo Suzuki here.

butts butts butts
    I'm sorry, this is all I can read from the Dev post. xD Oh, SE, I <3 you sometimes.
    (0)
    doop doop

Player
    Character
    Dwindle Blight
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Everyone knows that in Final Fantasy the boys must be prettier than the girls.

Deal with it!
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Landiien Vanis
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    When I started reading this thread, I thought it was a joke.

I'm still not convinced that it isn't.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    The people that only focus on the fact that the topic is even remotely about butts and feel creeped out about it or weird are very immature. I thought this game was for teens and over?

I guess all the famous artists and even every artist who takes studio art that draw or drew naked people are pervs and creepy by their definition.

Honestly if you have nothing to contribute to the topic, why are you posting here?
    (11)

Player
    This thread is funny! I bet the dev over at SE in some ways are secretly laughing at us here in the US and Europe.

Also this thread is making me think of the song by Sir Mix Alot. " I like big butts"
    (0)
    Last edited by LadyVaJedi; 10-05-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sann Heights
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 84
    What i can understand from the response is that to limit the time they would have to work on different looks they simplified the models and armor. I would think this is not the only thing they simplified to get the game back to player hands.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Synra Nightwalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I am willing to add my voice to this as well. The shape of a miqote female feels off, and the weird butt shape is probably the main cause of it. Please fix these character models.

I love this race, but I have considered switching to Hyur because they look better.

SE made a mistake here and they should correct it.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    SE made "no mistakes" they simply did what they wanted to do for ARR, we had all of beta to get our voices heard - Btw, December 2012 - July 2013 was the testing phase, a half year to get our voices heard during development and you know the outcome? Yoshi had a particular vision and wouldn't diverge from it at all, if it went against it - "No plans to address/Working as intended", if it potentially hindered reaching the masses they wanted or already in progress - "Phase 2/3/4/Open Beta!"

This is something SE isn't going to "fix", we have to face facts - They scaled graphics and art style back for easier development. The other races were scaled down too but not as much as Miqote, which ironically was the most popular Race and the one specifically targeted.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Enth Rax
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I blame the Miqote RSE starter gear... when first beta started (the one where you could only play as Miqote SoS and male hume and only Gridannia was available) the Miqote starter gear skirt would clip through the butt when you sat down.. so in stead of fixing the skirt they shaved off the butt.... -_-
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Gypsy Whisperwind
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 56
    I didn't realize models were changed. I thought it was a preference for Asians and what their idea of "sexy" is. If you think about anime, you see tons of characters with big boobs, but I don't see them really focus on a butt ever. It drives me crazy. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
    (3)

Page 59 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast