Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Deadly Swordz
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Welcome to an MMO that is not WoW. If you want to get geared quick and easily, you should go back there
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Assista Zanul
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    is AF+1 also called AF2 ? or are they different sets?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eldaena Vonxandria
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I'm glad everyone posting has so much stamina to do the same thing over and over again. At least SE should give us some other dungeons. I'm already to the point of falling asleep in AK because it is that boring. That's not HARDCORE, it's just a grind. If we're gonna grind at least keep it interesting SE. I don't care if it takes 5 months to get it, but doing the same thing is just stale. I think people might have a better chance of getting all the gear in bahamut's coil in 5 months though, so I'm not even sure if the AF+1 is worth it...
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Abraxis Endrane
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Well looking at the numbers required to get a full set has me confused. It's either wrong, which i doubt it is but don't know since i'm not 50, or the numbers really ARE too high. I'm all for putting forth effort and time into some badass items that are the top of their slots...but 5 months is a long time. And at the rate that SE and Yoshi want to release content, unless that Relic and AF+1 gear is STILL better than whatever Raids or higher iLvl dungeons are released it's a two fold problem. 1. The dungeon loot is pointless to obtain since the Relic and AF+1 is better, so people will continue to run the new dungeons assuming they drop Myth tomes, with crap gear, or 2. The drops in the new dungeons/raids are better making that 5 month grind totally pointless to do unless you REALLY just want the gear just for completion sake. Which is fine i suppose, since i'm the first to go do old content for cool looking stuff.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Jojimbo Matsumoto
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    A question for you people playing this MMO, do you plan playing this for more than 5 months?
    If so, stop complaining. Not everything is time saving and convenient. Get used to it!
    This coming from a Legacy player who started a new character and is by no means in any rush to get to the end quickly.
    Because that's the thing with MMO's, there is no end.. really!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Madruk Darkrune
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    If it we're that easy to get there would be no point to doing other things like Coil. Even CT that's coming out in 2.1 is supposed to be ilvl80ish. The AF +1 is meant to supplement or fill in gaps in your current gear that you don't get from the RNG chests.

I agree though, only one viable end game dungeon to actually get said myth tomestones outside of Coil needs to be addressed. This seems more like throwing a bone to people that either can't spend the time to do the higher end content or aren't able to complete it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Meowy Wowie
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    OP is right, it's pretty ridiculous how long it takes to get this armor. Also, why are we able to get ilvl90 gear from ilv55(?) dungeons?

To those posting in here that say the OP just wants it to be easy to obtain this gear, what the hell is so hard about it now? I'd so much rather see them remove the weekly mythology cap and remove mythology tokens from everything but titan and coil, or even just coil. This "everyone deserves to get the best gear in the game at the same speed as everyone else" crap just irks me to hell. And yes, a lot of the AF2 beats allagan gear, so it's BiS in many cases, and faceroll-easy to farm.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Florence Leduc
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    the trouble is not the fact to farm, that ok, but the time needed to get this equipement.
    normally the patch will come out at a rythm to 2-2.5 month means in the same times a person will have get the full set for him main class 2 patch will have hit the game with the add of content and so... that a huge problem.

time consuming, ok... but this time is way too much.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Malcolm Quill
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Joji View Post
    A question for you people playing this MMO, do you plan playing this for more than 5 months?
    If so, stop complaining. Not everything is time saving and convenient. Get used to it!
    This coming from a Legacy player who started a new character and is by no means in any rush to get to the end quickly.
    Because that's the thing with MMO's, there is no end.. really!
    I had planned on playing for the long run, though this has me rethinking my decision. In order to 'finish' a single class, anyone with a job and a life has to spend 90-100% of their daily game time in a dungeon/LFP/DF, with little opportunity for working on subclasses, crafting, or community building. It's also a crapshoot for gil production unless you're taking the hit in stats to equip cheap white equips you can assimilate later for cash. So... that'll gimp a lot of players that decide to take time for gil farming when housing comes out as well.

So many people posting here seem to be blind to the fact that a) there's more to do in the game than grind Amdapor Keep, and b) (allegedly) there is more content forthcoming that isn't even dungeon-based (i.e., housing, PvP Frontline, etc.).

I would turn the question to you, then, and ask: do you plan on only playing until you get your equips, then quit? If so, what was the point of getting them in the first place? Do you have so little imagination that you can't play an MMO unless you're spoon fed progression? Because that's the thing with MMO's there is no end.. really! Unless.. you QQ once you get your end gear, that is.
    (3)
    Last edited by GilbertLapine; 09-15-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Koga Dragontaker
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    You do realize that AK isnt the place your primarily supposed to get Mytho tomestones right? Just like DD isnt the place you go to get phylos tomestones.

They are to supplement you loot, and will see them in the tower and likely in coil also. They supplement your time to ensure you are getting some loot if your luck does not go well with roll/DKP on better/equal drops in the actual RAIDs.

The game JUST released and we dont have the 1st raid yet and your worried about the currency thats for gear equal to the raid after the one we dont even have yet..

Its just like running AK for darklight, you get some ilv60 drops and work on the parts you dont already have with darklioght first. Its same with AF2 or AF+1 as you call it and the RAIDs
    (4)

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast