Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Jade Drax
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Also I see that inKyomih's post that he/she used /target <1> ; /t "Stone Skine" <1>. This is unneeded. You can simply do /ac "Stone Skin" <1> and keep your target on the boss/tank if you want to (I always target boss or adds that need to die. I never target players).

For pets use a variation of this macro. You will need to mark the pet with a square, circle or cross before entering battle. If you are using triangle above I don't recommend using triangle for a pet as you will remove it when you cast the area heal or shield buffs.

/micon Cure
    /ac Cure <square> (<circle>, <cross>)
    /ac Physick <square> (<circle>, <cross>)
    /wait 3
    /ac Adloquium <square> (<circle>, <cross>)

To target pets make sure you enable pets when your weapon is put away. Put away your weapon and press the target button when next to them. From here you should be able to mark them appropriately.

Hope this helps some of you with quicker reactions when healing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lathii Sa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 44
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFarron View Post
    IKR!?

/ac Cure <mo>
    /ac Cure <tt> (this goes next after it sees you're not moused over someone. What this does is cure the target of your target. SO for example if you're attacking a squirrel, but the squirell is attacking tank, using this macro while you're targeting the squirrel will cure the tank. if you're attacking the squirell, and the squirrel is attacking you, using this macro will cure you.)
    /ac Cure <me> (If none of the above requirements are meant (No mouse over, no target's target), it will cure you)
    I'm not able to currently log in right now otherwise I'd test it myself - but does this macro also adjust to manually clicking on the names on the party frame? In otherwords, am I able to replace my main hotkeys with those permanently to be more versitle?

Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alistair Adfectus
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathander View Post
    I'm not able to currently log in right now otherwise I'd test it myself - but does this macro also adjust to manually clicking on the names on the party frame? In otherwords, am I able to replace my main hotkeys with those permanently to be more versitle?

Thanks.

The goal for the macro is to not have to click people in the party menu at all. You just simply mouse over their name in the menu, and use the macro hotkey.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Youko Nakajima
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift_Blade View Post
    You can also use mouseover macros, with the <mo> (Example: /action "Cure" <mo>)
    This, also with Stoneskin, and Esuna. In additon, a Swift Cast Raise macro is a must for any Hard Mode Primals:

/action "Swift Cast" <me>
    /wait 2
    /action "Raise" <t>
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jubei Murata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 83
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAlt View Post

/ac "Cure" <mo>
    /ac "Cure"

Only downside is this will spam your chat with error messages but you can redirect them
    Is there a way to suppress errors in macros? I worry that disabling errors in chat options would cause me to miss an error I really need to see.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rikku Ffx
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I need a macro for putting a enemy to sleep, marking it and saying "its sleep"

and another one the same but with fluid aura first. I'm on ps3, can someone help me write it out please. I mess up sometimes

If someone is really feeling generous lol I'll take one for putting stone skin and protect on all party members at the beginning of a instance and saying "we're all stoned, and got protection"

Thanks everyone, the posts are great
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dragonfly Seksparade
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayoc View Post
    This, also with Stoneskin, and Esuna. In additon, a Swift Cast Raise macro is a must for any Hard Mode Primals:
    /action "Swift Cast" <me>
    /wait 2
    /action "Raise" <t>
    You don't need or want the wait command. Swift cast should be off GCD (otherwise whats the point of it?) and it has a long cooldown time so just pushing the macro button twice will execute an instant raise if you remove the wait command.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dragonfly Seksparade
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by INFERNO5150 View Post
    If someone is really feeling generous lol I'll take one for putting stone skin and protect on all party members at the beginning of a instance and saying "we're all stoned, and got protection"

Thanks everyone, the posts are great
    /ac Stoneskin <1>
    wait 3
    /ac Stoneskin <2>
    wait 3
    /ac Stoneskin <3>
    wait 3
    /ac Stoneskin <4>
    wait 3
    /ac Protect <me>
    wait 3
    /p "Pun referencing weed and condoms"

Good luck getting everyone to stand still long enough to get all of that on. Also you can't apply those buffs to people who are watching cutscenes.
    (2)
    Last edited by dragonflyseksparade; 09-04-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Player
    Character
    Hakase Shinonome
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Thanks for this thread.

Not sure if this was asked already, but is there anyway to macro pet commands?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Youko Nakajima
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Thanks for this thread.

Not sure if this was asked already, but is there anyway to macro pet commands?
    Not yet, but I'm sure it is on the long to do list for the devs.
    (0)

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast