Character
    Lilpowerhouse
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

game freezes blank screen

Did TAU mission "Shades of Vengence" last night and upon completion of ending cut scene my game freezes.
    When I log back on to that charactor, the cut scene starts again from the begining then freezes at the same place.
    I repeated this about 6 times with the same results, how can I fix this and get my charactor free from being stuck in repeating this cut scene?
    (0)

Character
    Dellilah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpowerhouse View Post
    Did TAU mission "Shades of Vengeance" last night and upon completion of ending cut scene my game freezes.
    When I log back on to that charactor, the cut scene starts again from the begining then freezes at the same place.
    I repeated this about 6 times with the same results, how can I fix this and get my charactor free from being stuck in repeating this cut scene?
    OP,

IS this PC/XBOX/PS2? If it is not a PC hardware overload, you may have to reinstall the game. Alternatively you can log your character from a different machine and let the cutscene play through.
    (0)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If this is PS2 it's known issue with the cut scene being to large for memory after updates the resource requirements increased but the old cs wasn't compressed to compensate. These issues will only get worse as SE isn't doing anything to fix them it seems.
    (0)