Thread: DEV-Einherjar

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

DEV-Einherjar

Hey guys any plans on reducing the #'s of players needed for einherjar?
    minimun is 6 at this moment but sometimes is hard to get 6 ppl willing to help, reducing the number of ppl needed for this should resolve the problem

DEV TEAM please
    (1)

Character
    Rooks
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    They have stated repeatedly that they are not lowering the minimum entry numbers for Assaults, Salvage, or Einherjar, nor should they. It's an MMO, you're supposed to be doing things with other players.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooks View Post
    They have stated repeatedly that they are not lowering the minimum entry numbers for Assaults, Salvage, or Einherjar, nor should they. It's an MMO, you're supposed to be doing things with other players.
    Doing things with other people is only possible when they want to do the same things. If I want to make Kenkonken for my gf's PUP we should not be forced to drag 4 friends along with us for her sake, to do an event they may not like, or even hate. If it was a heavily populated event and you said that, it would have some merit, as your asking to solo something you could easily get a group for, it would be like asking to solo Qilin, but in this case, asking to have the number lowered on dead content, sounds perfectly reasonable especially when its a requirement for some of the best level 99 endgame weapons.
    (1)

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Its just a matter of making content worthwhile again. Why would anyone want to work on creating a mythic then doing a crap load of time-consuming magians trials when they can buy themselves an empy in a week or so? People just get way to overpowered way to fast and a mythic doesnt have the prestige it once did.

Trial of Magians/Abyssea, while it had its good points, really destroyed other content. And tbo if you look at the mythics they all arent really that great. Kenkonken, granted that is one of the nice ones, but empys are sadly not only easier but usually better than most mythics overall.

I have had the goal to get a mythic since I started on my original char back in 06 and I still havent even been able to get capt rank due to lack of interest. The aby easy-button has just made matter worse
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    The need for other people should be determined through content that's too difficult to clear on your own, not through arbitrary restrictions like these.

Also, you don't know what an MMOG is. It has absolutely nothing to do with doing things with other people.
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I do the majority of my in-game activities with 2 to 3 of my friends. While I don't have a problem reaching the 6 people required for Einherjar most of the time (Whether through shouting or just pulling more LS buddies), I still need to point out that the 6 person requirement has jack to do with whether I'm playing with other people or not, so your statement has nothing to do with the topic.

It's not like you can solo Einherjar (and make it worth it, anyway), so even if they removed the requirement entirely for Einherjar it wouldn't really cause any problems.
    (0)

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Uhhh no. Yes this is a MMO and you are suppose to have people to play with but its kinda hard when no one else needs or wants to do level 75 content these days. Almost all level 75 content can be solo/duod so why should we have to find 4-5 more ppl to do 1 event. Last night I was suppose to do Einherjar but we couldnt because we had 5/6><
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Well, in the case of Ein if you're doing Wing 3 (Pretty much the only non-Odin wing worth doing, occasionally Wing 2 is okay and Wing 1 is pretty much never worth doing) you pretty much need at least 3 people if you want to clear it, so it's not like even if they removed the entry requirement altogether it would matter, because nobody is going to waste 60k on a lamp to enter solo and get a few measly ichors.
    (0)