Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
If my group can kill both clones with 90 second PD right now, I have to imagine that we could kill both clones with twice as many people (an alliance) in the future even with only 55 second PD/30 seconds of shock squall. Alliances really should be unaffected by this change and should have a 100% win rate either way. It's lowman groups that will suffer, and mostly because they'll finally have to skill up their summoner mules and maybe even *gasp* play summoner when they're up for Alex.

I think you guys are overreacting.
Doesn't work that way, you don't have 90s you have 45s with a tapering 45s. Now you will have 30s with a tapering 20~25s.

You damage output doesn't matter and is something I've been trying to hammer into peoples heads. Alliances kill the same way low man groups do using the same strategy and same methods. The only difference is "LS groups" bring more pop sets, more SMN's and more COP mules to reset those SMN's 2hr. You damage done not double going from a low man group to an alliance, and honestly it doesn't change at all as any DD's in the "off party" won't have COR rolls / BRD songs and so forth.

There is a time delay when it summons where you can be doing 99,999 per hit and it won't matter. After that everyone (except main assist) gets disengaged and has to spam their assist macro and wait to draw their weapon again. Those combined knocks a good chunk off of that 30s of protection.

Win rates will plummet as the ability to kill the second clone goes down. It'll require a much tighter timing of PD and squall and hoping your SMN's don't get obliterated by a stray TP move.