After lurking the official forums for so long, I've tend to see the same pattern of threads. They are usually in two categories:
1. Give RDM Cure5 (or an equivalent)
2. Boost RDM melee (or something to balance out RDM to make it to where RDMs should be able to melee without breaking the game)

There is a lack of enfeebling threads in comparison lately. It seems that every week, someone borrows the dead horse and beats it until someone else borrows the dead horse to keep beating it. It is literally insane.

Instead of trying focus to get a new cure spells or to boost RDM melee's potential, why not try to do the opposite: bring the mob down to the level of the players through enfeebling magic so that those boosts may not be needed. Why not ask for new enfeebling spells?

I understand that the value of enfeebling spells have reduced, thanks to the mobs not really needing them. Most enfeebles last longer than the mobs themselves (most mobs and bosses can be zerged down), or the enfeebles do not work at all. The alternative would be more potent enfeebles with shorter duration for at least on mobs that can be zerged down.

Here are three examples:

Spell: Pain
Element: Dark
Magic Type: Black
Skill: Enfeebling
Maximum duration: 1:00 earth minute
Cost: ~30 MP
Method of Removal: Erase
Description: Under the affect of Pain, the target cannot benefit from stat modifications to TP moves or weapon skills. The duration will be based on the caster's INT versus the target's magic defense.
*The spell's concept and name are based on Final Fantasy 8's status ailment called Pain. Under that Pain, the target could not perform any attack that were not magic.*

Spell: Sadness
Element: Water
Maximum duration: :30 earth minute
Cost: ~40 MP
Method of Removal: Erase
Description: Under Sadness, the target will not be able to gain TP at a normal rate. Instead the rate of TP the target will be able to gain will be half. The duration is based on the caster's INT versus the target's magic defense.
*This spell's concept is based on Final Fantasy 7's Sadness status ailment. In Final Fantasy 7, Sadness would cause a reduction growth of the Limit Break bar, but in return, the target's defense would increase.*

Spell: Heat
Element: Fire
Maximum duration: 1:00 earth minute or until a TP move/WS is performed
Cost: ~100 MP
Method of Removal: Erase or perform a TP move/WS is performed
Description: Under the status of Heat, if the target were to perform a TP move or WS, the target would receive damage based on as if the action was performed against itself divided by two (round up). The defenses of the user of the TP move or WS would have their base stat modifiers at defenses. Any modifiers such as magic defense or immunity to a specific element would not be calculated (since, in theory, the target is over-exerting itself to perform the TP move or WS). Any spell that does a flat damage or does not take defense into account (such as 1,000 needles), then the damage done to the performer of the TP move or WS is divided by two (rounded up). In the order of stacking, Heat would activate after the target has performed the TP move or WS. Heat will not prevent the mob from doing it.
*Heat's concept came from the status ailment Heat from Final Fantasy 9. In Final Fantasy 9, those under Heat would be instantly KO'd if they performed any action.*

I know the above are not perfect, but I would like to see discussion on how the spells could be made better. Who knows, maybe the spells (or something similar) could be made into the game (the same way Temper found its way into the game).

I would like to see news enfeebling spells for RDM. Being able to knock the mob down a few pegs is what I enjoyed doing as RDM.

I look forward to the discussion.