Minor issue that's probably only really relevant to myself.

I'm trying to do Einherjar for Ampuoles so that I can complete my Mythic, which is difficult because there are very few other people interested in it. There is literally one NA linkshell that does this event anymore, they only do it once a week, and I'm about to move to Germany and not be able to go with them anymore. At the rate I am getting Ampuoles (~2000 per week minus Germany), it will take me approximately a year longer to finish my Einherjar ampuoles than all the other mythic requirements combined.

So yeah, why am I in this situation? Well, years ago when Einherjar was endgame content I decided there was no chance I'd ever be able to do a Mythic, so I freely spent my Ampuoles on sidegrades and crafting materials for friends. When I went back to start doing a mythic, I had 500 Ampuoles to my name.

I would love to get a Mythic within a year, and not have this become a dead project after I'm 30,000 Alexandrite in to it. These are things that could help:
1) Allow me to return items like Omega Ring, Aslan Cape, Ritter Gorget, Rubber Harness, etc. to the NPC for their Ampuole value.
2a) Reduce the reservation requirement for Einherjar chambers so I can duo it with my two characters.
2b) Reduce the entrance delay from 72 hours to 23 hours.

If you did either of these things, I could finish Ampuoles within a few months and have a Mythic weapon. If you do nothing, I don't know if I'll ever finish.