Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mokatu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind if the status icons were a bit bigger even. Now that here we are 7 years later (at least as long as I have been playing), have upgraded to bigger and better monitors, so the 1080p on my 23" LEDLCD monitor they can be small.
    (0)
    Mokatu

90BLM 90RDM 57WHM

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocobits View Post
    I would love to see texture improvements. Currently, Tarus don't have discernable fingers and toes. It looks like they got into a horrific accident involving candle wax. I've seen texture mods that fix this. Keeping my chubby, gnarled fingers crossed!
    Dont you mean "Hopes to be able to cross my fingers"? XD
    (1)
    Its sometimes best to agree to disagree ^_-
    -----
    "/sigh factor" is when:
    - You are asked to set your HP when you already have your HP set the place you exit. O.o?
    - You need to repeat a quest a 100 times in order to cap your fame >_>

Character
    Amanie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    a ballista update!!!! oh just the brenner icon, nvm.......................
    (0)

we are planning to enhance the resolution on icons in the next version update.
    Looks really awesome, little things that are so visual do make quite a big difference. Think I saw something about updating the FFXI config utility too? To allow oversampling, higher screens res etc by default in the program.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Did the devs find the mod postings or something. Really check out some of the screen shots of third party mods. Not complaining though just kinda funny. Any who heres to hopeing they keep it up.
    (0)

If they do upgrade onscreen status icons I hope they make getting all curor buffs as one icon, getting them atm which most do, fills the entire screen making it hard to differentiate wtf you have on at all.
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Its a start guys
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Treasurehider
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I might have missed this in an update, but ... *brace yourself and sorry for bringing up this vile cuss word, please don't ban me for this* what about PS2?

As in, so these enhancements apply to NON-ps2 peeps only right? Since *cover your eyes here kids* PS2-limitations and such? *okay can uncover*

Would be nice to hear that PC peeps get the enhancements only so as to entice some these old fogeys still playing on PS2's to finally get on board with today's tech. Ug, it's like frickin IE 6, just won't die!

Anyways, I'm not interested in making this about PS2 vs PC junk as 50 other forums have done that all ready, I'm just curious to know if PS2 peeps received that last font update as well. Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    Looks really awesome, little things that are so visual do make quite a big difference. Think I saw something about updating the FFXI config utility too? To allow oversampling, higher screens res etc by default in the program.
    You can already do this through regedit. On my machine I run the foreground at 1920x1080 background set at 3840x2160.
    (0)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Raxiaz
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    No, they did not receive the font update. And they won't receive this update, either, I'm afraid.
    (0)

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast