Thread: Spell Wishlist

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancil View Post
    As a whm, I would personally love to get hastega; or at the very least get "double cast" to speed things along.
    Didn't squareenix say doublecast (a RDM ability I may add) was impossible to implement.

Hastega would be nice, but I think on a whole it's too far gone to come. Ga always came with the single spell. Hastega II however is possible if they add Haste II.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Didn't squareenix say doublecast (a RDM ability I may add) was impossible to implement.
    If they did, then they were lying.
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    i want cure V and freaking Reraise.. whats the point of getting raise if we cant even raise our selves!? haste 2 would be nice.. some spell that increases melee damage would be nice too.. that's for rdm only not ga or anything
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post

Hastega would be nice, but I think on a whole it's too far gone to come. Ga always came with the single spell. Hastega II however is possible if they add Haste II.
    Hastega II...I can see Garuda getting for a SMN-only spell. Haste II would be nice to have. o.o
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Babygyrl View Post
    i want cure V and freaking Reraise.. whats the point of getting raise if we cant even raise our selves!? haste 2 would be nice.. some spell that increases melee damage would be nice too.. that's for rdm only not ga or anything
    Me too, to Cure V. In Abyssea, Cure IV is simply not enough curing, when MNKs has literally 5k+ HP. And for Reraise, I want this too. ; ;
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    If they did, then they were lying.
    Rog, what are you implying? RDMs are going to get Double Cast? Or something similar to it?
    (0)

And, as for Stoneskin, Blink and Aquaveil being 'Spikes', that is incorrect. Ice, Blaze and Shock spikes deal damage to enemies. Aqua, SS and Blink doesn't. Regardless of how you think of them being classified Defensively or Ofensively.

So, therefor, SE should add in Terra Spikes to inflict Earth Damage as well as having the effect of Slow. Just like Ice Spikes having the ability of inflicting Paralyze. And there needs to be a Water Spikes and Air Spikes.

Water - Does Water Damage plus decrease an enemies ACC upon hitting you, while it is active.
    Air - Deals Aero damage and lowers the enemies EVA upon hitting you, while it is active.

Or something like that.

Blink, SS and Aquaveil does not do additional effects as well.
    (0)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quick sounds like something that might do too much for one spell. I'd probably split it into Saber (double attack) and Quick (triple attack) with the proc rate as stated in the OP.

Something I've kind of wanted was also a way to condense certain self buffs to reduce casting self-buffs in combat. Like say casting three or four spells at the same time.
    (0)

Character
    Aliron
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Going along with the Spikes idea, the other side of the coin, the defensive spells could be as follows: For ice, a spell called Refract which provides an evasion boost, fire spell called Might which would boost STR or damage, and finally Lightning would provide Reflex which could boost parrying
    (0)

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Why make this just a spell wishlist? We could just post everything we would like to see here.

Self-Target Spells:
    - Quick: Enhances Double Attack Effect
    - Tier III Enspells - With the addition of Enlight and Endark, there should be no reason we can't have elemental enspells with similar Mechanics, thought honestly, i have no clue what we would do with them sense our original enspells would once again be better.

Enhancing Magic:
    - A Single Target form of Auspice

Enfeebling Magic:
    - Plauge

Aura Spells:
    Something that I'm pretty sure has been discussed by people sense Avatar's Favor was released, possibly before then as well, basically the principle would be that would increase curtain stats for the party members Surrounding the red mage. Fire being attack and so on and so forth.

Job Abilities
    - Instacast - Allows your next spell to cast Instantly (This would basically be our form of Divine/Elemental Seal, Except we would get it 90+ to prevent Abuse and subability)

Job Traits:
    - Enhancing Affinity - Enhances Attack and Accuracy when under the effects of an Enspell. Enhances Sword Enhancement Spell Damage. (We should get this trait in several tiers as we level up, perhaps starting at level level 30. Then Going 15,30,15 for a total of 4 tiers at level 90)
    (0)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast