Thread: Spell Wishlist

Character
    Aliron
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Spell Wishlist

This is mainly to see what kind of spells you would like to see RDM get or any other mage job while we're at it.

First off I would like to see the spell 'Quick' which would grant or enhance multi-attack traits ie: Don't have Double Attack, you now get a proc rate of Enhance Skill/25, Already have Double Attack or Triple Attack its proc rate gets boosted by Enhance Skill/40
    Now for those that aren't in melee, but use spells or abilities, it grants a cast and recast time halfed trait like fast cast same proc rate as above
    Second: 'Fleet' Basically... its Flee only castable on others or self
    Third: 'Transfer' Transfer the spell cost to target party member Tier I 20mp, Tier II 100mp, Tier III 200mp
    (0)

I'd like to see RDMs get Endrain I and II and Enaspir I and II. <.<
    (0)
    Last edited by Vraelia; 03-10-2011 at 03:08 AM.

Also, since we only have Blaze, Shock and Ice Spikes....I'd like to see RDMs get more Spike Spells.
    (Aqua Spikes (Water), Terra Spikes (Earth) ect) I, also think it was kinda weird that SE only put in three Ele Spikes instead of the rest.
    (0)

Character
    Cero
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Cure V makes the top of my list.
    Quick would be interesting. Either a buff that granted some % of Quick magic procs (Atma of Apocalypse), or guaranteed that the next spell cast would be a quick magic proc. None of that multi hit crap.
    (0)

Character
    Yekyaa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Cure V (or an equivalent increase to healing magic of some sort), Raise II (both for obvious reasons discussed in another thread that I hope we don't rehash here)
    native Flash might be useful

I'll vote for the 2nd version of Quick listed here (possible Quick Magic proc percentage up).
    That combined with the item (and possibly more later) that allow for Quick Magic % augment, it would make a viable augment.
    Quick Magic proc on Raise is always handy seeing as how we don't have Raise II yet.
    (0)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'd love to see Quick.

I would also love to see Confuse. The effect would work in the same manner as Paralyze, where if it procs, it'll hit itself. Imagine a triple-attacking mob do that. Hopefully it can be a Thunder-based Debuff too, so we can have all kind of elements covered in our enfeebling.
    (0)
    Last edited by Quetzacoatl; 03-10-2011 at 04:44 AM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    I'd love to see Quick.

I would also love to see Confuse. The effect would work in the same manner as Paralyze, where if it procs, it'll hit itself. Imagine a triple-attacking mob do that. Hopefully it can be a Thunder-based Debuff too, so we can have all kind of elements covered in our enfeebling.
    I was hoping for that when I read the spell Addle was coming... Needless to say, I was disappointed.
    (0)

Technically if you think about it, Rdm has more than just the Three Spikes spells. I would consider Ice, Fire and Shock Spikes a Offensive Spike and Blink, Stoneskin and Aquavail "Wind, Earth and Water" as a Defensive Spike. That leaves Light and Dark. Which for whatever reason Pld and Drk have Exclusive Rights too, Along with their New Enspells.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncopnix View Post
    Technically if you think about it, Rdm has more than just the Three Spikes spells. I would consider Ice, Fire and Shock Spikes a Offensive Spike and Blink, Stoneskin and Aquavail "Wind, Earth and Water" as a Defensive Spike. That leaves Light and Dark. Which for whatever reason Pld and Drk have Exclusive Rights too, Along with their New Enspells.
    I can see why with DRK being the master of Black Magic, and PLD supposed to be the master of Divine Magic.
    (0)

Character
    Lancil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    As a whm, I would personally love to get hastega; or at the very least get "double cast" to speed things along.
    (0)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast