Character
    Danz
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

disconnected and lost time

ok, on a roll with these bugs.

was logged in with a pickup group doing the boss for attowa, lose connection thanks to my ISP being jerks. lost connection for about 2 hours. log back in with no visitant status

so i use a warp, get back to town grabed some stones. was gonna get more time and explore the zone, (new one to me)

however i get to the cavernous maw and i get the message

"Your body cannot cope with further strain, you must rest for another 58 minutes"

iv never had this happen when i lose connection. i usually log back in with what time i would of had. and all lights i would of had. is this working right?
    (0)

yes, that way by design.. It is generally assumed to prevent people from "camping" NM's for absurd lengths of time. Otherwise you could effectively, kill it and get the ToD, pull your cable forcing auto disconnect, then log in just in time to claim the next pop with all your saved time and buffs.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Greetings, danz!
    Thank you for posting your concerns about losing time in Abyssea. RAIST does bring up a few good points regarding this matter. I also recommend both consulting the community sites that are linked to www.PlayOnline.com under "Community">"Community Sites" for further details about the Abyssea timers, as well as sharing your thoughts about this in the forums. Thanks again for your participation!
    (0)