You're recomending Blau Dolche? Really?
    (0)

Character
    Rewdawg
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    well what i really meant was what gear is best for someone who solos the game and cant get the gear from nms unless there soloable.
    (0)

Soloing in abyssea is very easy, but it's a catch 22. In order to solo easily in Abyssea, you need to team up to kill zone bosses and other NMs to get the atmas and abyssites to use more atmas, etc.
    Many of the quests are soloable though so you can get some of the AF+1 solo at least. Just might take some time.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rewdawg View Post
    what gear is best for someone who solos the game and cant get the gear from nms unless there soloable.
    And so you recomend Blau Dolche? When you can get a (better) augmented Yataghan for free through dom op credits that you will gain whilst leveling up.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    And so you recomend Blau Dolche? When you can get a (better) augmented Yataghan for free through dom op credits that you will gain whilst leveling up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewdawg View Post
    well what i really meant was what gear is best for someone who solos the game and cant get the gear from nms unless there soloable.
    Been so long since I had no atmas, but I can't remember just how easy any dom ops are to solo if you have no atmas at all. (which he won't if when he says "Solos the game" he means 100% never joins a party"). Will even take some time to get 200k cruor solo with no atmas already.
    Also, Rewdawg, have you even finished CoP or Zilart missions? If not, then recommending raja's ring, Brutal Earring and Suppanomimi Earring won't help you much.

Edit: oh and it was CrAZYVIC that recommended BD... Rewdawg is the OP.
    (0)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 06-17-2011 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Been so long since I had no atmas, but I can't remember just how easy any dom ops are to solo if you have no atmas at all. (which he won't if when he says "Solos the game" he means 100% never joins a party"). Will even take some time to get 200k cruor solo with no atmas already.
    Also, Rewdawg, have you even finished CoP or Zilart missions? If not, then recommending raja's ring, Brutal Earring and Suppanomimi Earring won't help you much.

Edit: oh and it was CrAZYVIC that recommended BD... Rewdawg is the OP.
    Well if all he plans on doing is "soloing the game" then he will not be able to do solo almost any NM in abyssea w/o atmas(which you NEED help w/ for the more potent ones) and w/o some atmas/abyssite the nms that he plans to solo will become incredibly difficult.

What he needs to do is Join a party is Heroes zones and exp/get Dominion points from there. He'll end up getting a good amount of Dominion Points by just doing the Nms(if he joins a /sh or friends help) in the Heroes zones(Raja/Rani/ 3 Mega bosses etc)

to the OP: And what exactly do you mean by "solos the game"
    (0)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    One can really get anything solo if desired.

If you want to get the good atmas solo, you can do a couple of things that I've seen work:
    • Farm gil by yourself until you have a reasonable amount to offer a group thats killing the NM that drops your atma (This also applies to actual NM drops).
    • Hang out around the pop areas for the NMs that give the atmas you need and see if you can't find a group nice enough to let you have a slot just for the atma.

After a few good atmas and a bit of experience with THF soloing, you shouldn't have any problems with soloing the seals you need for AF3+1 gear.

If you are intent on soloing NM's on THF, just starting out , I'd say finish one or two evasion Kila +2. They will make things more relaxed for you in the beginning.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2