Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Player
    Well, you did choose to not melee, so yes, you are willful.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    Well, you did choose to not melee, so yes, you are willful.
    Once again you predictibly illustrate my point beautifully.

I love the insinuation btw, that it's stupid to not melee on a job not designed for it and play as a support/DD class
    (1)
    Last edited by Razushu; 06-21-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Player
    I do have years of practice at it, and you seem to be lacking in that experience. Why do you think it odd that I would speak from a position of authority on the subject?
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I do have years of practice at it, and you seem to be lacking in that experience. Why do you think it odd that I would speak from a position of authority on the subject?
    I think it's odd that you find it so hard that you feel only years of experience can give you insight into it
    (1)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Player
    Yeah, I reached the same conclusion. Obvious escapes you. Next time you need to go to the grocery store, ask the nearest 5 y.o. to drive your car. No, he's never driven anywhere, but I bet he's seen the Disney movie.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah, I reached the same conclusion. Obvious escapes you. Next time you need to go to the grocery store, ask the nearest 5 y.o. to drive your car. No, he's never driven anywhere, but I bet he's seen the Disney movie.
    First off I don't drive, no lessons, no tests nothing. Yet Because I'm capable of thought and high level reasoning I have been able to get behind the wheel competantly enough to drive before. if you lack the intelligence and imagination to only do something well after years of doing it I feel sorry for you I really do. But Implying this game requires more than a couple of hours research to know how to play a job well is pure idioacy. The obvious hescapes you and has been doing so with every post you miss the point on.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Nope, last time I checked I know about melee too, haven't done it on SMN.
    See that Bolded.

I've melee'd quite well on DRG and SAM before and geared them and everything wasn't quite that hard, and this is all from just reading about them on the wiki
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

2. Not a melee

Player
    OOH, so you're a DRG and/or SAM. Then we're done here and you can get back to the general forum with the MNKs and WARs. Laughing at you any further serves no purpose for people who want to play SMN well.
    (0)

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    OOH, so you're a DRG and/or SAM. Then we're done here and you can get back to the general forum with the MNKs and WARs. Laughing at you any further serves no purpose for people who want to play SMN well.
    Did I say I was a DRG or a SAM? Not that that would bar me from Discussing SMN melee. I play SMN DAMN WELL and can garuantee I'm better than you at it. The SAM and the DRG are my brother's and I have on More than one occasion taken over for him in parties and events. It's not hard to know how to do something in this game all it takes is a little effort and will to learn before you pick up the job
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

2. Not a melee

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Weird how threads evolve. Maybe I'm not understanding the math but if C = the total damage a summoner AND pet can do per say a given time. A player weakening themselves to bolster a pet still has the same C whether the style of play is stand back or fight with pet. As long as it's consistent.
    The moves was simply a way around boosting a avatar's ACC, strength and MaB, without having to necessarily farm gear. As a summoner I'm in the melee/avatar favor camp, except when I'm at risk for AOE's or strong hate. Then I would stand back and boost my pet with this move and still an I way "contribute" to damage without actually swinging my staff.
    (0)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9