Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90

Enspell Upgrade - Range Attacks

Why not carry over Enspell effects to a redmage's range attacks(arrows and throw)? At first might seems silly, but if one thinks of subbing /RDM either Ninja, Corsair, and/or Rangers could gain an added effect from enspells.
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    And be subject to resist rates that'd likely negate any advantage. And while RDM may have a decent amount of access to RACC, they'd either have to sub RNG or COR to get WS or run up every time they got TP to use a WS with a sword or dagger. At which point, if dealing with an even greater RATK deficiency than our melee counterparts with no real haste equivalent to up ranged attack frequency, spending gil on top of that, why not just melee to begin with?

Rather simply, our elemental ranged attacks would be our nukes, and they're effective enough short of possible resist issues in the pending 99-cap endgame that'd likely require /SCH as a sub to work around (Think INT/Ele requirements BLMs strove for on mobs like Tiamat at 75).
    (0)

Why not go one step further. Let's add Enspells to NUKES

YO DAWG, I HEARD YOU LIKE TO NUKE SO I PUT A NUKE ON YOUR NUKE SO YOU CAN NUKE WHILE YOU NUKE,
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    OP is talking about COR/RDM, NIN/RDM, and RNG/RDM. Or at least i'm pretty sure he is.

I'm trying out COR/RDM right now, and i think it will get better when the level cap is 99. BUT what I really want to play is RDM/COR. They just need to add marksmenship back to RDM.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    OP is talking about COR/RDM, NIN/RDM, and RNG/RDM. Or at least i'm pretty sure he is.

I'm trying out COR/RDM right now, and i think it will get better when the level cap is 99. BUT what I really want to play is RDM/COR. They just need to add marksmenship back to RDM.
    RDM is already almost better as a subjob than a main job, why would anyone want to further that.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    True. It is better to /RDM than RDM/ . That doesn't mean im going to stop playing RDM main, but I like playing COR with a RDM friend. It is pretty fun and I like the MAB for /RDM.
    (0)