Results 1,301 to 1,304 of 1304
    Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Arciel View Post
    With Azdaja, it becomes a little more competitive because the horns are used for Ochain too.. but honestly you can just stop at 85 for the staff if your intention is Myrkr, which is what I'm doing.
    Or you can go to WoE and get the staff in like 30 minutes, no one on earth wants Ruin coins.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The WoE weapon doesn't have +100 MP on it, which is the "stat mod" for Myrkr.

If you pump enough max MP when you use the WS, "60%" MP becomes closer to "100%."
    (0)

Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Those 3 things are like 95% of the work involved.
    >_>
    More like ~60%. but it varies because you don't actually have to do the entire ZNM path for trophies. it being droprate reliant, can go between serious effort on your part to no effort at all if you're getting it free from friends.

Assault reclears don't take that much effort but time because of the way tags are distributed, and if you still need to farm tokens from Nyzul then you're split between the two. Both are, however, an eventuality and you can conveniently stockpile on tokens well before you decide to start on a mythic. Same goes for Einherjar, but you really have to commit to doing it at some point.

Alexandrite has always been the biggest drawback, because whether you do it yourself or buy, you're going to take a while due to how many runs you do a day, farming AP to cover run cost, whether you have friends/mules to make up entry numbers OR rate of alex supply, how much gil you have, and market price fluctuations.

The last of which is unreasonably skewed because a 1k shift in single unit price shifts the overall cost of a Mythic by 30million. In a similar situation, a 1k shift in single unit dynamis currency shifts the cost of a Relic by ~18mil, but this is an exaggerated figure because Relic cost is pegged to 3 currencies, affording it slightly more stability, plus you get back a 30m~ rebate value.

so basically, the alexandrite market is still very screwed up. its suffers from volatility due to too many suppliers but insufficient supply, in spite of relatively low demand... one would think anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    Or you can go to WoE and get the staff in like 30 minutes, no one on earth wants Ruin coins.
    That too, but i like the Emp staff for its shininess also because I'm after certain drops from both Kukulkan and Sedna at the same time. to each his own and to suit your goals, i'd say.
    (0)
    Last edited by Arciel; 07-03-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The WoE weapon doesn't have +100 MP on it, which is the "stat mod" for Myrkr.
    Kind of irrelevant, since you can double your MP through gear in the first place. You can get at least 600 MP through gear, SMN/SAM has like 700 MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Arciel View Post
    That too, but i like the Emp staff for its shininess also because I'm after certain drops from both Kukulkan and Sedna at the same time. to each his own and to suit your goals, i'd say.
    Can't argue with that, and can't argue that Hvergelmir is the better weapon. But if you aren't SMN main and you want a 'quick' SMN Melee weapon, you could probably leech 30 Ruin Coins in 1~3 runs of Flux 2 in WoE.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leonlionheart; 07-03-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131