I think that this set might be a bit overpowered, but I think SE will need to release updated melee pieces for WHM, especially since it is the only job that isn't seen as having solid DD potential by most. Other jobs that heal or support are allowed to cause damage in some way - or even tank - like BRD, RDM, SCH, and COR all have serious damage potential (whether or not it should be boosted too is another debate), but WHM is pretty much forced to cure only. Every job has, or should have at least two roles, be it support, DD, or tanking. Maybe if WHM's cures weren't half powered vs. Undead, or if Holy and Banish did more and reliable damage, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

If other jobs are ever to expect WHM to teach them the art of Cure V, WHM better have something else they can blatantly do competently, lest we sink back into the days of RDM main heal. Abyssea can only be the endgame focus for so long, and outside Abyssea WHM has some weak points. And lets be honest, we can't buff WHM healing to much more without making cheaper cure spells.

Giving WHM a tank role is probably not ideal, especially while our poor PLD brothers suffer the shame of Abyssea snubbing by the vast majority. Sure, they may have Club A- unjustly, but PLD are still divine magic users and masters of curing just like us. While I won't go into how to "fix" PLD since this is the WHM section (Cover stance/Smite Stance cough), I think a WHM's gear should focus more on the good things SE has given us, and that would be the art of all things blunt force trauma.

I think instead of the proposed JA, WHM should instead get a job trait similar to Occult Acumen, but with Curing (and if SE really loves us, banishing away the undead as well) instead (maybe only active under Afflatus Misery?). If we gained TP for curing, perhaps a more involved melee roll in parties may happen. Maybe if SE makes a Stoneskin like spell that specifically absorbs AOE damage, this would help this roll. As for making mobs not attack the WHM, we have Repose, and hopefully someday, Reposega.

But, back to the point I was trying to make before I trailed off, I would like to see a more melee focused gear set for WHM at some point in the future. Maybe it could focus on Afflatus Misery or something. I still love the Blessed set, but at 99 we'll definitely need an upgrade to it, and more importantly, an upgrade to accessory slots as well. Being one of the four or five jobs snubbed out of Atheling Mantle, but not having the nukes (or summons) that the other snubbed classes have for defending themselves with, for example, sucks. And perhaps WHM should not get the best DD gear in that way, but we need a solid second role, be it tanking or doing damage in some way, like every other job has, and we can't do it without SE's support.

P.S. Please give WHM a Super Hexa Strike WS at 99. You could even make it require full Club merits, I don't care, I'd find a way to cap Club for it. I think it should be called something like Hecto Strikes.