Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    -----------
    Yep, but perhaps this one could be special! Maybe it could work a bit like Bora Axe does y'know.o.o

Bora Axe: Delivers a single-hit ranged attack at a maximum distance of 15.7'. Chance of binding varies with TP.
    *Bind doesn't always break from hitting mob.
    This is the case for all bind actualy. It's just the cancelation probability is high.
    (0)

Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    please do not forget the Reverend Mail in the idea of WHM Melee, its a difficult piece to get but its one of the best WHM JSE made solely for melee that is available
    (0)
    Try to have fun or it isn't worth playing

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wildsprite View Post
    please do not forget the Reverend Mail in the idea of WHM Melee, its a difficult piece to get but its one of the best WHM JSE made solely for melee that is available
    -------------
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next level in the Synergy augment functionality allows augments to be attached to the Reverend Mail and the Holy Breastplate. I would imagine a gold rush effect happening to obtain these pieces of gear if WHMs could tack on some nice melee-related stats. Only time will tell.
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    omg I would totally sell my left leg to science if they allowed us to augment our Reverend Mail...I worked hard for it and thus even in its current state of uselessness I love it more than any other piece I have lol Give our Reverend Mail a revamp SE!!!!
    (2)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubeeky View Post
    omg I would totally sell my left leg to science if they allowed us to augment our Reverend Mail...I worked hard for it and thus even in its current state of uselessness I love it more than any other piece I have lol Give our Reverend Mail a revamp SE!!!!
    -------------
    lol ^^ Lets hope they deliver, cause you'll need that left leg
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    lol ya, I do need mah left leg, even as tiny and calf-less as it may be
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Thought I'd take a second to bump this old wishful thread in hindsight of the wonderful new heights that WHM gear has now reached ^,^ And they called me Hardlight "Overpowered" hehe... sweet patience. Such a sexy set of stats that makes my suggestion look like fishing gear. Thanks for the new toys DEVs. /wave

Reforged WHM Relic-
    * Piety Cap +1: (Head) DEF:94 HP+36 MP+65 STR+16 DEX+16 VIT+21 AGI+16 INT+21 MND+26 CHR+21 Evasion+36 Magic Evasion+75 "Magic Defense Bonus"+5 Haste+6% Enmity-8
    "Cure" spellcasting time -13%
    ----------
    * Piety Briault +1: (Body) DEF:124 HP+54 MP+85 STR+21 DEX+21 VIT+21 AGI+21 INT+29 MND+29 CHR+29 Evasion+41 Magic Evasion+80 Haste+3% "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Enmity-6 "Refresh"+2 "Regen" potency +36
    LV 99 WHM
    ---------
    * Piety Mitts +1: (Hands) DEF:85 HP+52 MP+44 STR+6 DEX+28 VIT+25 AGI+5 INT+19 MND+33 CHR+19 Evasion+22 Magic Evasion+37 "Magic Defense Bonus"+3 Divine Magic skill +22 Enfeebling Magic skill +22
    Haste+3% Enmity-7 Potency of "Banish" vs. undead +20
    ---------
    * Piety Pantaln. +1: (Legs) DEF:107 HP+73 MP+59 STR+25 VIT+12 AGI+17 INT+34 MND+24 CHR+19 Evasion+27 Magic Evasion+107 "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Healing magic skill +22 Enhancing magic skill +22 Haste+5% Enmity-6 Elemental resistance spells +30
    ---------
    * Piety Duckbills +1: (Feet) DEF:66 HP+38 MP+39 STR+10 DEX+11 VIT+10 AGI+33 INT+17 MND+19 CHR+34 Evasion+55 Magic Evasion+107 "Magic Defense Bonus"+5 Enhancing Magic skill +17 Enfeebling Magic skill +17 Haste+3% Enmity-5 "Cure" potency +10%
    (1)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubeeky View Post
    With the new /lockstyle command, you can enjoy the look of that smexy whm body gear now ^^
    But... hopefully you won't miss your leg...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    While the Hardlight set stats that you propose are waaaaay overpowered in my opinion (Has almost the same stats enhancements as the Twilight pieces) It is a decent starting point to tweak from, and if I could get that set for my WHM I'd full time it in a heart beat. Cool design.
    ha ha ha they don't look so unrealistic anymore.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Actually, taking the level requirement and the new ilv system into consideration, the new WHM AF/relic set does not have "great melee stats". They have lv119 stats, and good mage stats, a *few* of the pieces have good melee stats. Compared to actual lv119 melee gear, it's still far behind.

So yes, the original suggestion for pre-ilv armor was overpowered and unrealistic.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3