Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Alaik
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Retaliation is -12 and hermes are +12 so...

But yeah, SE should spend MORE time on WAR over other jobs. In fact I believe (and will argue pointless and at length) that berserk should be a 1 minute recast with 100% double attack tacked on. In light of this make Warrior's Charge an Octuple Attack. Make defender allow us to have 10% more enmity than everyone else and give us an invincible effect, after all we could still be hit by magic then! Oh, and dual wield great axes. Don't forget to put the 2H buff in twice for WARs though, one for each hand.
    (1)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaik View Post

But yeah, SE should spend MORE time on WAR over other jobs. In fact I believe (and will argue pointless and at length) that berserk should be a 1 minute recast with 100% double attack tacked on. In light of this make Warrior's Charge an Octuple Attack. Make defender allow us to have 10% more enmity than everyone else and give us an invincible effect, after all we could still be hit by magic then! Oh, and dual wield great axes. Don't forget to put the 2H buff in twice for WARs though, one for each hand.
    2 GA?! F that, we can hold one in our mouths too. 3 would be the only way to make war good
    (1)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaik View Post

------------
    Psshht! Galka's can hold another GA with our tails!! Quadruple wield FTW! That, and you forgot the ability to fly. Flying would be a nice cherry on top.
    (0)

Character
    Esvedium
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You do know that you can just click it off if you're gonna be moving, right?
    (1)

Player
    lol I think he pointed that out earlier though because of the 3 minute recast he's prolly reluctant to do it sinec he would have to wait to use it again. Personally I don't see the big deal about moving a tad slower, that's what provoke is for. And if you are using retaliation you should be provoking to have hate on the mob so rather then running to the mob have the mob come to you lol.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4