World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by s_white62 View Post
    what atma is AOA?
    Atma of Alpha and Omega.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I usually equip Smiting Blow now, along with RR and GH. This allows Rudra's to hit at +100%TP effect. Combined with TP bonus Centovente in my off hand, I get the damage of 300% Rudra's at 100% TP.
    (0)

Character
    Lazarus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Typically I use
    RR/SS/SS = Razed ruin/Sanguine Scythe/Siren Shadow in almost all situations, solo or group great damage, great "tanking".

Only time I change out is when I'm fighting something that has retarded magical offense IE Dragua, Isgebind, Apedemak.
    Then I'll swap out Sanguine scythe for (ff)future fabulous. Which gives awesome MDB and a little bit of haste. As a taru it's fun to watch elvaan nins drop on their faces while you still poke away at the nm.
    (0)

I don't much feel Siren Shadow is worth it. I mean, some people think "yay Evasion", But in Abyssea, on THF... You're pretty much capping Evasion with Cruor buffs and your badass traits... Especially on Exp mobs, and the majority of low tier NMs. Now, In the later zones, Some of them might be all pFFFFJTZZBLBLTTTT, but Gnarled Horn should be more than enough, and it gives better DD bonuses, and AGI+50 helps Subtle Blow.

I used Siren Shadow back when two atmas was the most we could use... Its not a bad Atma, just not ideal as a permanent third atma, much like gear... Atma will change on the situation.

P.S I'm not saying your choice is wrong, only debating its usefulness. this is a "What do i use" thread, so don't take it as a "UR DUMB" thing, I know you're just giving your insight!
    (1)

As a general rule for doing empy weapons in abyssea now, I go thf/war to help with more procs, and use RR/VV/Apoc.
    (0)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    What I use: RR/GH/SS or RR/GH/APOC. For great destruction of Glavoids!!!!!!!

Using evasion atmas at level 99 is a waste of an atma slot. But GH gives lots of AGI so its win/win.

I can't think of the last time I used anything but my TP set to "tank" in. Unless it was to swap out to some kind of -DT set for a powerful spell or ability. Certainly never needed evasion.
    (1)

Character
    Josiahfk
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    NM's hit harder now then they used to thanks to the defense update. Soloing empousa on thf after it he was almost critting me for 600 dmg after triumphant roar lol -_-;

But I use RR GH SS for general tanking/duoing and
    RR SD + (any third atma based on the NM) for soloing

And I agree with the above poster; use of a slot solely for evasion atma on thf has always been a waste
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3