Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

[dev1000] End game Chains of Promathia

Dear Developers ,

First thank you for all the new content and changes . Many of them are great additions and make the game more fun than it already was . The problem is , much of it takes away from older content . I know there is much in the works . The thread about possible stat changes to CoP reward rings is very promising ( http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...va-Tamas-Rings ) , which brings me to my suggestions/requests .
    Please update Sea and Limbus . The Sky/Einherjar update gave those pieces of equipment and their related content a new lease . While i personally feel you held back alot as to not over shadow the newest content (shame on you for that , but i can understand why) it made it appealing again . I love Abyssea and its content , but when you spend a vast majority of your play time there it gets boring quick . Before it's arrival every night was something different : Dyanmis (couldnt re-enter for 72 hours) the next night Limbus (again 72 hours ) , then off to Sky , the following night maybe Einherjar or Sea , Then Salvage or back to Dynamis . It wasnt just that we couldnt return so quickly to some of these things night after night , but that other things offered great items and adventure . One place didnt give you everything you wanted/needed , you had to do many things to be well equipped .
    Sea , to me , has (and still is in many ways) the end all be all of End Game content . It took the most effort to access , it takes the most time to do , it requires a skill level and coordination that other areas dont need , and the Rewards were the best of anything found anywhere else . Until Abyssea . Now all of these things have either been surpassed or are viewed as "nice to have but not worth the effort needed to obtain" .
    I cant say for certain what would make this area gain favor again , but i can suggest a Magian tie in for Higher Tier (95/99) weapon trials or upgrade paths , again thru trials , to make the equipment from these areas comparable to(or dare i say surpass) the Empyrean/Abyssean counter parts .
    thank you for your time . keep up the great work .

<3
    Mikumaru of Odin Server .

PS
    Happy anniversary !!
    (2)
    Last edited by Mikumaru; 06-09-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    95 views , no responses , no likes . thats not promising .
    (0)