Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

gobbiebag XI/XII/XIII/XIV/XV/XVI

please add more gobbiebag quests.
    can't play thf with full potential because i can't get all the necessary gear in my inventory and use them with macros .

i'm thf 90 and i have the following sets to carry with me:

tp-build (13 slots)
    sneak attack (13 slots)
    trick attack (11 slots)
    evasion (13 slots)
    mercy stroke (7 slots)
    evisceration (4 slots)
    utsusemi cast time (1 slot)
    weapons (4 slots)
    ranged weapon + bolts (4 slots)
    movement speed+ (2 slots)
    steal (8 slots)
    shihei (1 slot)

this makes 81 slots ><

red mage 90:

enfeebling magic mnd based (12 slots)
    enfeebling magic int based (9 slots)
    convert (14 slots)
    fast cast (2 slots)
    elemental magic skill (13 slots)
    elemental magic magic attack bonus (6 slots)
    enhancing magic skill (7 slots)
    mp recovered while healing (4 slots)
    elemental staves (8 slots)
    grips for magic accuracy (8 slots)
    dagger (1 slot)
    shield (1 slot)
    t-buld (12 slots)
    ws set (12 slots)

this makes 109 slots in use at all ><.

and maximum size is atm 80 slots ><

dear dev-team pls give us more inventory space to play our jobs with full potential.

thx in advance
    (3)
    Last edited by Alukat; 06-06-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat View Post
    red mage 90:
    t-buld (12 slots)
    ws set (12 slots)
    I lol'd, hard
    (11)

Character
    Darrka
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    I lol'd, hard
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    (1)

Dear SE, can my character be black? I find this pro-white to be offensive.

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    im sure most ppl will not agree with it, but i hate the gear swaping aspect of this game. Even within the world of FF its illlogical. It cost so much more inventory space as well. Id rather it be limited to one set in combat.
    (8)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    im sure most ppl will not agree with it, but i hate the gear swaping aspect of this game. Even within the world of FF its illlogical. It cost so much more inventory space as well. Id rather it be limited to one set in combat.
    HELL YA !!!!
    (0)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

wow... can't beleive I made it in before PS2 limitations....

SE has already stated the containers can't go beyond 80 due to limitations in the programming environment used on the PS2. As long as that system is supported, they can't go beyond this hard cap of 80. Even if support were to end tomorrow, it may still require some heavy recoding to go beyond it because of the legacy code still in the engines used on the other platforms.

Just out of curiosity, why are you swapping so many pieces each time? Can't find some more universal pieces that fulfill multiple uses?
    (4)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

This is the problem with windower macros.
    (1)
    Romanova-Ragnarok

Character
    Aeroz
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    I would say to anyone that has space issues. SPEND THE EXTRA DOLLAR AND BUY A MULE ACCOUNT TO INCREASE YOUR STORAGE!!!! Most overlook this option and would rather complain and blame the dev. team that has done many things to increase storage. Now it's on the players to decide whether the large sum of 100 cents is too great a price to pay to gain a ton of more storage.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroz View Post
    I would say to anyone that has space issues. SPEND THE EXTRA DOLLAR AND BUY A MULE ACCOUNT TO INCREASE YOUR STORAGE!!!! Most overlook this option and would rather complain and blame the dev. team that has done many things to increase storage. Now it's on the players to decide whether the large sum of 100 cents is too great a price to pay to gain a ton of more storage.
    To go back to the OP suggestion... having equipment on a mule doesnt rly help you swap sets in the middle of combat...
    (5)

Character
    Monkeynutz
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I think you're being a little bit picky perhaps. I suppose there are pieces of gear I would buy and swap in and out if I knew I had unlimited inventory space, but as it is you have to make a few not so tough decisions. For example, Your RDM would be better served with an elementa grip and (I forget the name of the enfeebling grip) and perhaps even the dark magic skill grip instead of bothering with the weaker and more numerous [element] magic accuracy grips. I can't quite fathom why it requires you to swap every single piece of equipment for convert, let alone how none of these pieces of equipment seem to overlap with other sets. For convert anyway, there are some newer items that do a lot more hp>MP and vice versa so perhaps you could come to the right number more easily with fewer pieces now.

TP and WS sets, that's pretty funny, but really I'm more surprised RDM has access to melee gear that's worth swapping every piece you can swap without resetting TP. There are so many more things that at least appear to need trimming, but given that I can't see exactly what the items are I suppose I can't tell you for sure, except that movement speed from gear doesn't stack, it's simply the highest of the 2 (or more I suppose) that you have equipped works.

EDIT: Oh, and as to not addressing the need for more inventory space: I agree it would be fantastic. I use 68 pieces of gear on my BLM, carry a linkpearl and various other utilities leaving my inventory rather tight most of the time, but SE has been very clear that the mog satchel and sack are the best work arounds they've discovered for the memory issues that disallow any item storage area of the game (be it storage, safe, inventory, etc.) from exceeding 80 spaces. While the PS2 is supported and the PC and XBox versions are running that legacy code there simply isn't anything their programmers have figured out to push the cap on inventory any higher, which is why we essentially have 1 main inventory and 2 reserve inventories right now.
    (2)
    Last edited by Monkeynutz; 06-07-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast