Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    I support more gobbie bags. Please add it, technical issues be damned.
    (1)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynutz View Post
    TP and WS sets, that's pretty funny, but really I'm more surprised RDM has access to melee gear that's worth swapping every piece you can swap without resetting TP.
    walahra turban
    goliard saio
    dusk gloves
    dusk lendelsens
    calmecac trousers
    v-belt
    cuchulain's mantle
    acc+ rings*2
    brutal earring
    augmented wivre hairpin.
    suppanomimi (if sub nin)

sitting in tp set on:
    23% haste
    double attack+7% triple attack +2%
    acc+13

and with enthunder II on a mandau which can give triple dmg, i really want max haste / double / triple attack.

and well i forgot to list the 43% pdt-, ~30% mdt- set.

Edit: i doubt that nukes / enfeebling are effective in that melee set :x
    (1)
    Last edited by Alukat; 06-07-2011 at 05:21 AM.

Not that I wouldn't love more storage space, I have to ask this question to the OP.... Do you really need/use every setup on a given moments notice. I've broken 80+ slots with my different RDM and MNK setups and pushing the envelope with RNG, but I know I won't be using my MNK's Chi-Blast or Fire-resistance setup all the time and I won't be using my RDM's melee gear all the time either. I think it's more reasonable to just keep your priority gear on you, and the more situational gear in your Satchel/Sack until you need it.

Joking aside, I'm surprised you didn't ask for extended macro pages from all that gear you swap out. XD
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Swords View Post
    Not that I wouldn't love more storage space, I have to ask this question to the OP.... Do you really need/use every setup on a given moments notice. I've broken 80+ slots with my different RDM and MNK setups and pushing the envelope with RNG, but I know I won't be using my MNK's Chi-Blast or Fire-resistance setup all the time and I won't be using my RDM's melee gear all the time either. I think it's more reasonable to just keep your priority gear on you, and the more situational gear in your Satchel/Sack until you need it.

Joking aside, I'm surprised you didn't ask for extended macro pages from all that gear you swap out. XD
    This. In short, prioritize better.
    (3)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ele grips are made of shite and that alone tells me that you need to work on better sets. 2 gear slots taken up for movement speed? WTF MAN.
    (1)

Character
    Hrasvelg
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    COR Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat View Post
    ranged weapon + bolts (4 slots)
    shihei (1 slot)
    81 slots huh? what about THF tools, extra shihei, and extra bolt cases? That's 12 slots extra easy. What about the bow + silence arrows? another 5 slots there. we can go on.
    However I agree that we should not increase the gobbie bag. It was nice enough for SE to give us two extra inventory stuffs all together. With so much gear to swap out to, do you ever get to see your character on screen?
    (0)
    Just a level 75 COR still trying to cap his skills before venturing into level 76. All that's left is parrying.
    SE please give me a Parry Roll or Parry Bonus Job Trait.
    SE Thank you for the COR update that changes Gallant's Roll. You have indirectly answered my prayers for assistance in Parrying Skillups!! THANK YOU SE. -_-

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    please add more gobbiebag quests.
    can't play thf with full potential because i can't get all the necessary gear in my inventory and use them with macros .

i'm thf 90 and i have the following sets to carry with me:

tp-build (13 slots)
    sneak attack (13 slots)
    trick attack (11 slots)
    evasion (13 slots)
    mercy stroke (7 slots)
    evisceration (4 slots)
    utsusemi cast time (1 slot)
    weapons (4 slots)
    movement speed+ (2 slots)
    steal (8 slots)
    shihei (1 slot)

this makes 81 slots ><

red mage 90:

enfeebling magic mnd based (12 slots)
    enfeebling magic int based (9 slots)
    convert (14 slots)
    fast cast (2 slots)
    elemental magic skill (13 slots)
    elemental magic magic attack bonus (6 slots)
    enhancing magic skill (7 slots)
    mp recovered while healing (4 slots)
    elemental staves (8 slots)
    grips for magic accuracy (8 slots)
    dagger (1 slot)
    shield (1 slot)
    t-buld (12 slots)
    ws set (12 slots)

this makes 109 slots in use at all ><.

and maximum size is atm 80 slots ><

dear dev-team pls give us more inventory space to play our jobs with full potential.

thx in advance
    Where are your MDT- and PDT- sets?
    As for your question, SE said that due to PS2 limitations 80 slots is max you can get. Go sign "scrap PS2 support" petition somewhere on these forums. But I'd say chances for that are bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Ele grips are made of shite and that alone tells me that you need to work on better sets. 2 gear slots taken up for movement speed? WTF MAN.
    Movement+ and AF1 feet. You ever played THF?
    (0)

Character
    Saenomo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Actually, I'm always collecting more stuff and seem to have less and less space, but that is my own fault and I need to send less used items over to my mules. In addition, gear swapping is something that I've tried in the past and disliked from the first time I blinked and lost target lock.

That said, I would love to see a gear swap command to move gear between bags. Something that would let you slide gear between bags as long as you had space open, or possibly swap items by listing two For example (where item1 is what you want and item2 is what's in your bag):
    /sack "item1" "item2"
    /satchel "item1" "item2"
    /safe "item1" "item2"
    /storage "item1" "item2"
    /locker "item1" "item2"
    Or perhaps a system for linking gear together into a single piece set. I once worked on an old mud with this concept. Imagine handing over or possibly synergy synthing a Head, Body, Hands, Legs, Feet set (AF, Relic, Emp, actual sets limitation perhaps) and having someone hand you back a complete set of armour that would equip to body slot and of course lock out head hands legs and feet (similar to summer swimsuits or tunics). This would turn 5 pieces of gear into a single inventory slot, equating out to a savings of 4 slots of inventory without breaking the memory limitations.

In addition, this would allow someone to save macro space for gear swapping if that is your cup of tea. For example:
    /equip body "Mavi Attire"
    /equip body "Puppetry Attire"
    And with the other suggestion, the ability to speed up the job changing process. Changing from PUP to BLU* for example could be done easily as:
    /unequip "Puppetry Attire"
    /safe "Mavi Attire" "Puppetry Attire"
    /equip "Mavi Attire"
    This could also encourage people to not epeen their gear choices looking ridiculous but powerful. Hopefully this would also further my ulterior motives of the end of subligar however unlikely.

*PS: I don't think I've ever said a very sincere thank you for BLU Spell Set remembering that was added a good ways back. Thank you so much for making me not hate having to reset my spells every time I want to be my favorite job.
    (1)

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirael View Post
    Movement+ and AF1 feet. You ever played THF?
    Ten billionth time is a charm.(token expired constantly for some unknown reason)
    Assuming he isn't lying to inflate numbers there are 8 steal+ slots on thf. AF feet are one of those swaps. Therefore assuming some sort of honesty from the OP he's actually wearing two peices of movement speed gear aka expansion legs and movement feet.( or sprinters boots which are about as stupid due to them not interacting well with flee)
    This is assuming he wears ALL steal+ gear including really idiotic stuff like a steal+ knife and a latent effect ring because if he didnt he outright lied on his numbers.

Flee boots also should probably be categorized under a flee macro. You wouldn't see me counting mnk relic hands as a subtle blow swap instead of a chakra set.
    (0)
    Last edited by Khajit; 06-07-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Character
    Capgames
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    please add more gobbiebag quests.
    can't play thf with full potential because i can't get all the necessary gear in my inventory and use them with macros .

i'm thf 90 and i have the following sets to carry with me:

tp-build (13 slots)
    sneak attack (13 slots)
    trick attack (11 slots)
    evasion (13 slots)
    mercy stroke (7 slots)
    evisceration (4 slots)
    utsusemi cast time (1 slot)
    weapons (4 slots)
    movement speed+ (2 slots)
    steal (8 slots)
    shihei (1 slot)

this makes 81 slots ><

red mage 90:

enfeebling magic mnd based (12 slots)
    enfeebling magic int based (9 slots)
    convert (14 slots)
    fast cast (2 slots)
    elemental magic skill (13 slots)
    elemental magic magic attack bonus (6 slots)
    enhancing magic skill (7 slots)
    mp recovered while healing (4 slots)
    elemental staves (8 slots)
    grips for magic accuracy (8 slots)
    dagger (1 slot)
    shield (1 slot)
    t-buld (12 slots)
    ws set (12 slots)

this makes 109 slots in use at all ><.

and maximum size is atm 80 slots ><

dear dev-team pls give us more inventory space to play our jobs with full potential.

thx in advance
    imo you can get rid of what i have bolded since its either not needed or just a waste of space

so in total you would save:-
    47 slots for RDM meaning RDM would take up 62 inventory space
    8 slots for THF meaning THF would take up 74 inventory space

even at that ya prob have stuf thats really situational which you either dont use, so you can get rid of, or you use like once in a blue moon, which ya can prob get rid of too.

and they cant increase the inventory space past 80 this is due to PS2 limitations
    (0)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast