Player

Modify the trophy trade system in Abyssea Heroes zones

The trophy exchange for augmented gear is a good idea, but I think it could become more useful if players were allowed more control on what stats they would like on their gear. A player would choose between three categories: Melee stats, Magic stats, or Defensive stats on whatever particular armor/weapon they are trying to augment. This would allow more customization instead of just spamming for only a limited amount of augments possible. I feel like my Heroes trophies are going to waste. It seems like certain jobs benefit from this system while others do not and I believe this suggestion might make it more well rounded and fair across all jobs.
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    >.> and here I thought you were going to say something more practical, like being able to upgrade a number of trophies at once similar to how they're planning on implementing with Imperial currency.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
    >.> and here I thought you were going to say something more practical, like being able to upgrade a number of trophies at once similar to how they're planning on implementing with Imperial currency.
    same =/

Aperrently saying same or I agree is not long enough, so I am writting this as fluff.
    (0)

Or how about letting us trade Trophies for something people care about like AF3 +1/+2 items, or even Empyrean Items (1st echelon only and obviously more than 1)
    (0)

Character
    Ariane
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I love (for instance) that I can now get all my Traverser stones topped up by talking to Joachim once - instead of multiple times as we originally had to do. In a similar way, I'd be happy to at least get the Trophy menu/trade system streamlined too - so that instead of spamming 20+ times to change all my Rank 3 Trophies, to Rank 1, I could have them all transferred in one go. Select source rank, then select destination rank... and be done. Or just have the option to "convert all Trophies to 'x' Rank".

Hopefully something like this can be implemented without too much of a headache for the programmers. It would be very much appreciated!
    (0)

Player
    Lol.. you guys rather see a shorter way to trade trophies than have the ability to customize armor you couldn't get anywhere else in the game? Seriously? That seems so minuscule.. should think bigger.
    (0)