Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: level 100

Character
    Alexisjade
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    lvl 99 is fine them eyes that use lvl 5 petraife move is annoying and at lvl 99 any ability that effect jobs of multiplier of 5 is great when it will never land when you hit cap at lvl 99.
    (1)
    You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    level 9 petrify incoming!
    (2)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Sagian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 66
    Display levels in hexadecimal then. They did it in Triple Triad! 8D
    (0)

Character
    Maurauc
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    For those that didn't know, the game does go up to 255. I remember on the Auction House, they had listings for spells like Dia V.. (/drool). I think someone used a private client to raise their level, and it caused their 255 Dark Knight text to wrap around the box, looking a bit funny.
    And in a way, if we're staying at 99, I sort of hope they change L5 Petrify to L3 or L9 Petrify.. Just because it's sad to have such a staple become useless just because we hit a cap.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    ...allow every player to take 1 job only to level 100 with a final slew of new moves and abilities only for that level...

...Its just an idea but would be cool that you are awarded new atleast 1 new job trait, job ability, a different 2hr ability and a new merit class even if its only 2 different merited things to choose from its awards you and your favorite job.
    Sounds awesome. Would add more personal customization to the game
    (0)
    90 MNK. 90 BLM. 90 COR. 90 WAR.

All POST-Abyssea LEECHED and proud of it.

Cept MNK (Got up to 41 in 2009). All that time wasted camping Retaliators....

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Nah. 99 is the classic FF cap. I like it.
    (1)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    They could always bust out some classic Chrono Trigger, make the 1 job you Level100 display the level as "Star star" instead of 100 xD
    (0)

Player
    While i'm not keen on the level 100 thing...picking one job to master above all others appeals to me. I know quite a few people who have 15,16 or more jobs max leveled and are dressed in perle, aurore and teal for just about all of em. If I could take mnk to "master class" status it would be a way to differentiate it from the 90 pretend mnks. All SE would have to do is allow each player to choose 1 job to take to "master status" and open up new merits to only that status. It might even be able to give plds new life by giving them some awesome abilities but restrict it to dedicated plds.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3