Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Ground of Valor is a very nice idea, but SE dropped the ball in implementation. There needs to be more Ground Manual within one zone, placing 4-5 so that you no longer have to run ALL THE WAY BACK to the entrance. Take King Ranperre's Tomb for example, or Fei Yin. I feel that the developers are doing a half baked job implementing this great idea... what a disappointment!!
    Just give us a grounds tome key item, and let us auto-repeat pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    we either need more Grounds Tomes or just to have Magian Spec act as summonable Grounds Tomes.
    Like this.
    (0)

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I want a GM avatar like Xophious... then again I wish the GMs replied to my calls within 2hrs, might be why i stopped calling them (I pass out while waiting)... But Kimmie has a point and another post has a point, the places for the books is rather laborious, i just ended up going back to do a page for gil. I seriously wish that they did something with the monsters, like make none of them agressive since with places like Ranguemont Pass you need to through aggroing monsters that are T 90 to get to Beaucidine Glacier for the first time...
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Just give us a grounds tome key item, and let us auto-repeat pages?

Like this.
    Now if you could trade your moogle trial weapons to those books x.x
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Character
    Capnspike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    Sneak, Invis and determination.

@Zaknafein and OP- I am getting sick to the back teeth of the use of the words Retard or Retarded. Please locate a dictionary and wrap your brains around what they mean. Zaknafein if you have nothing constructive to say, keep lip zipped.
    men·tal retardation
    retardation: lack of normal development of intellectual capacities

So the OP is saying that they believe the Grounds of Valor to be lacking of normal development of intellectual capacities. Which it does, as it's counter intuitiveness in how xp grinding works in the given areas could very well be defined as "Retarded". There's medical terminology, and negative slurs. Stop being offended by a medical term.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Are they going to ignore this? The trend I been seeing is that SE created new things, dropped the balls, and then never bother to adjust. Chocobo Racing, ZNM and Pankration are good example. Now Ground of Valor... And while we are on the subject of improvement, would it be too much to ask for the developer to make the BCNM/KCNM to warp us close to the place instead of having us wasting another 30 mnts just to get there....
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Shit has been out for like a month. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Old-school SE does things like leaves Frogs broken for five months. Going a month without an update doesn't mean that they've forgotten the event, it means that the next update hasn't hit yet.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2