Character
    Terramundii
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90

[dev1017] Abyssea Exp Distance

One of the most common complaints from pullers in Abyssea exp parties I've seen is they are outside of the range for experience from the kills. Since they get no exp from the monsters they pull, there is no incentive for them to pull, or at least for them to bring another monster while the current one is still alive. Increasing the range that you may receive experience points from a monster while in Abyssea would be a pleasant addition.
    (0)

Player
    Is it smaller range than exp outside of abyssea? If it is then that's weird. If not, then pullers have always had to deal with this.....
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Hmm actually quite a valid point.

@Bumbeen - It hasn't previously been a problem as most of the time pullers don't have to run 100 "yalms" just to find a mob near camp, not to mention kills are slower in a regular PT so they have time to start running and be back before the next is dead.. A good PT chews through a mob in seconds. When a puller is bringing 4-5 mobs back, quite often they are having to leave right away to start getting another 5. The speed with pulling in Abyssea is underestimated. I suggest you jump on a pulling job and get out there one day. You will too have the "Out of EXP range" issue. Especially in a Ule range / Altep pt.
    (0)

Player
    Oh ok I see didn't know pullers had to run so far nowdays.. sucks.
    (0)