Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Also, about /NIN, as people have stated before, it's not really much safer than /SAM. The only exception are high-tier single-target nukes. Even at Colibri camp it was fun to see their Pecking Flurry go to waste completely, something that never happened with /NIN. I used /SAM at 75 for almost everything, every regular event or NM, only special cases saw exceptions to that.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Here's how i tank atm on war * this works on everything but Voidwalker tier 4 NM's*. By tank i mean anytime im on war/sam and thats to simply deal more dmg then im taking works every time.
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Inside Abyssea.... arguably. Define "out there" please (and a link, if you happen to have it handy).
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/19...kos-fury-setup

Testing has been done here.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    Well don't see much testing there per se, but I agree with this set in general. Although it's still focussed on Abyssea (Claymore Grip for example). I think investing too much in a 5-hit is a mistake, at least for an Ukon. Widowmaker on the other hand barely has any sacrifices to attain a 5-hit (only Rose Strap instead of Pole Grip, Ravager's Orb isn't that great in the first place), so it would be more feasible.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Well don't see much testing there per se, but I agree with this set in general. Although it's still focussed on Abyssea (Claymore Grip for example). I think investing too much in a 5-hit is a mistake, at least for an Ukon. Widowmaker on the other hand barely has any sacrifices to attain a 5-hit (only Rose Strap instead of Pole Grip, Ravager's Orb isn't that great in the first place), so it would be more feasible.
    Testing starts on page 7ish for the new atma combonation RR/SS/Apoc

Yeah inside abyssea. Outside just use Pole Grip, 5hit has never been good outside anyway.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3