Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Idk about you, but I have no problem stunning with or with out MACC, its just pointless to add more of it. What is needed is magic attack, who cares about accuracy. And yes I have done Voidwatch, and that gives even more fuel to my statement of "F*Ck Magic Accuracy SE, gives us Magic Attack" Now that we don't have Ultimate to rely on, our damage is severely reduced with magic spells for BLU. Not to mention Magic Attack direcly effects Charged Whisker, unlike Dex and such. So again, Magic Attack is the better version. Getting a MACC staff is just over kill really and a blatent waste of time. How many times do you have stun actually miss (unless the mob is highly resistant)? I can tell you right now the reason they took off Blitztrahl on our proc'n spells is because the stun proc'd frequently. So again.... Why? Besides to wast everyone else's suggestions for better things, why would you blatently waste time for MACC?

Also, I personally think the timer on those spells are acceptable, and if anything are greatly reduced with the gear alone. You don't need more, or else you will pull more hate then the Tank can tank Anyway, and die. Death isn't exactly worth the couple seconds off your casting. Thank you.
    (0)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Perhaps a job trait.

Azure Attunement
    Grants an attack bonus to Blue Magic spells.
    Lv. 30/45/60/75/90
    I - +25
    II - +50
    III - +75
    IV - +100
    V - +125

Would begin to help with blue magic attack debt on higher level NMs and NMs with higher DEF. Since we don't have any reasonable sources of attack for our spells, +125 is hardly asking for much.
    (1)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11