Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    4065 melee rounds, 3880 of which the first hit connected. Of these, 335 have had a second round

Base Hassanshin Rate ~11.44% ±1.00%; in the neighborhood of 25% of base Zanshin rate.

Going to start working on a data set for Unkai Domaru+2 and Sugemino. Expecting something around 15%, if gear is treated the same way as the base trait.
    (0)

Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Looks like Hassanshin doesn't proc on WS. Very sad.
    (0)

Character
    Nailah
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I did some testing for the "Hassashin" ability with gear on today. Granted it is not extremely much but at such a "high rate" accurate enough.

Gear used:
    Domaru +2 (+10)
    Sugemino (+5)
    Mimikazari (+?)

I had 624 Melee rounds (no miss ones) and I got 102 extra attacks with said set on seaboard vultures in Misareaux. 8 of these were "triple attacks" thanks to the Kikugosaku I am using. That said I had 94 attack rounds where Zanshin triggered which leaves me of at a trigger rate of 15.85%.

This pretty much confirmes (goes along with) the Zanshin/4 = Hassashin idea. It also means that maybe the zanshin rate of the earring is higher than 1% but for that one has to do way more attack rounds.
    (0)

Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Funny you mention it.

I just finished doing some testing on the Unkai Mimikazari. Fourth Staff, Mimi, otherwise naked.

47.44% ±1%, which doesn't really help a determine if it's 2% or 3%. 2.5% perhaps, but I'd be a little surprised if it wasn't a whole number value.
    (1)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryozen View Post
    Funny you mention it.

I just finished doing some testing on the Unkai Mimikazari. Fourth Staff, Mimi, otherwise naked.

47.44% ±1%, which doesn't really help a determine if it's 2% or 3%. 2.5% perhaps, but I'd be a little surprised if it wasn't a whole number value.

Good stuff!
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6