Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    Why would I want to give MAB down on a mob who has no TP moves and does not cast spells...therefor has absolutely no use for a MAB down effect?
    Probably the same reason that my NPC wants to cast silence on crabs lol. She never aspirs them though!
    (0)

I actually pretty much agree with everything Nebo stated.
    (0)

Character
    Zoner
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Aurasteal needs to be its own ability!
    (1)

Character
    Phen
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    Just bumping for truth mostly. The concept in these abilities is useful stealing enhancements, debuffing- but the implementation makes them functionally worthless. The fact that despoil cant work on NMs, those being the sort of thing the unique debuffs of despoil would be interesting on, is ludicrous and makes me wonder what they were thinking.

Two things on the probably wont happen cuz front: temp items would require them to do something like despoil with new pools which even if its by family i doubt they will do for "coding difficulty." Now mind you could just program it like scavenge or something. The second is i doubt you would see it share steal because they might need to change the way oh... what a half dozen nm/quest(af 1, BB, salvage rats) function with steal. Keep in mind i consider both of these excuses bull though.
    (0)

Character
    Kaeda
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    I definitely like the ideas posted here. What I really want is more things to do during a fight. Thief doesn't have any ability with a cooldown less than 60 seconds. And each one of those three 60 second abilities require other people to be effective. I like staying occupied.
    (0)
    If your argument favors realism over fun, you've already lost.

I concur with, like, the only 3 posts i read but!

On the topic of Steal, Despoil, and Aura Steal and mug....

Steal - 1min recast
    Despoil - 1 min recast
    Aura Steal 1min recast
    Mug - 3 min recast (or less? fk)

All separate Abilities plz D:, However, If you reduce Steal to ~30 Seconds, I dont mind if it shares a timer with Aura Steal.
    (2)

Player
    i rather see sa/ta @ 30 secs recast before steal! lol
    (0)

Well of course that goes without saying :P
    (0)

Character
    Zyla
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    can't put SA/TA on a 30 sec timer cause all the war's will cry about how we can use the ability they're getting every 30 sec and how we're stomping on their DD output. lol...
    (0)

Character
    Kaeda
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    I'm liking the idea of a sneak + invisible hide on a 1 minute recast the best. You'd be able to sneak attack every moment possible in the middle of a fight. The only thing I'd like to add is that its duration should be made to last at least a minute. That way we steal dancer's spectral jig! Muahaha! But seriously. Who's idea was it to give dancers that? Why are dancers more sneaky than thieves? /slap to whoever thought of that.
    (0)
    If your argument favors realism over fun, you've already lost.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast