Goetia Chausses +2

I know this issue was already posted on this forum (http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/350-Goetia-Chausses-2) but I do not think that post will be monitored by the Development and operation teams so im reposting it here. (if im incorrect feel free to lock this thread)

Goetia Chausses +2 does not display proper stats in the NA version of the game.

Platform:Windows
    ISP:I don't know.. but I don't think is relavent
    Type of Internet Connection:Optic Fiber
    Internet Connection Speed:24.0Mbps
    Date & Time:Ever since the major update when this item was added to the game (im in est time zone)
    Frequency:Always
    Character Name:Darkwizardzin
    Race:Hume M
    World:Titan
    Main Job:Black Mage
    Support Job:Red Mage
    Area and Coordinates:Any and all map Coordinates I go to
    Party or Solo:Both
    NPC Name:None
    Monster Name:None
    Steps:

1. As said in the link posted above the gear: "Goetia Chausses +2" Stats Displays differently in the NA verson of ff11 of the game then in the other version of the game. NA text says Magic Accuracy +12. All other languages say Magic Accuracy +7.
    (0)

Thank you for reporting this text bug Darkwizardzin, I can see how that would be confusing. I've escalated the matter for investigation by the QA team. Should there be any further developments, we'll reply to this thread. You might also want to keep an eye out for any official news topics as well.
    (0)