Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bostaunieux's drop is the Hands with PDT and Bird Killer >____>

If you're speaking of Dagda's Shield, thats from Fei'yin.
    (0)

Character
    Arisingchicken
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Yeah I mixed my zones up. Spent a lot of time in both lately. Actually got the hands, which are presently selling at 1 mil but I'm not parting with them. Almost capped my pdt build now
    (0)
    Last edited by GlobalVariable; 06-07-2011 at 12:32 PM.

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    For content like Abyssea where there are time limitations, we decided to implement the option to peek-inside so you could choose whether or not you want to spend the time opening it. For Treasure Caskets that are not connected to time-limited content, we would like to leave it as is and have you feel the sense of anticipation of opening the chest without knowing what’s inside. However, we are thinking that it might be necessary to add an option to get rid of chests, so we will be looking into this while we monitor the situation.
    Shame it's dissapointment most of the time...

Btw of u have box problems in the GoV or FoV it's because u fill both blue and brown boxes full of usless junk most of the time.

SE: what i'm trying to say is putting low value no use items in boxes is a waste of time....
    (3)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Camate, can you ask the Dev. Team to remove TRASH from the Brown Caskets... specifically Potion+2 and Ether+1... and that sort of garbage... Anticipation is all well and good, but after 250+ Potion+2s vs 0 of the zone specific drop, it borders on sadism.
    (0)

Oh, and Beehive Chips, Rock Salt, and Flint Stones.

No I'm not joking.

No one wants to open a brown box off a level 93 mobs to find a GD Rock Salt inside. Thats the biggest flipping insult ever.

Could at least make the synth mats someone respectable. I'm not asking for a bloody Orich. Ingot, but Beehive Chips are just ... a kick in the pants =.=a
    (1)

Character
    Treasurehider
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If nothing else, who's name can I slander when I swear like a sailor after being rewarded for my anticipation with a sweet High-Quality potion? I'll anticipate doing this every time I get my amazing potion +1.

Currently I'm speaking ill of GM[Dave], but I'm sure it's not his fault. He's the cool GM! Almost like GM[Chuck Norris]!!!

Maybe it's time to turn my attention to Moogle[Camate] when I get my ultra cool, top of the line, potion plus 1 ... You've hurt me with your words Moogle[Camate] ;;

BUT, what is this, 7 days later? <Firefly><mine!>

Off to sell Honey x24!

Thank you for considering the request, and replying SE devs. /bow

P.S. I'm kidding Camate, I secretively still like you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Treasurehider; 06-09-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2