Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Harukusan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Ruby is good for capping gold/silver lights when exp is needed, but when those lights which can only be obtained through red boxes are capped, ruby tends to be more of a hassle than a helper by limiting the amount of blue boxes that can be obtained. What is to be gained when all lights are capped and you are still getting an overabundance of ruby pyxides? You can't build lights beyond their limit. It would be nice if azure/amber had a much higher cap so you can farm TE/exp/cruor/ki/etc without so many red boxes floating about. Self-restraint is the only answer to avoiding this problem. Earlier today while solo faming and working on trials, I had ruby built only half way, while azure was capped, and still seemed to be getting an equal amount (if not slightly more) red boxes, when they aren't even necessary. TE boxes seemed to be something of a myth that only occasionally appeared when I was nearly timing out. Stones aren't an issue, but I rather not have to break my chains to leave and re-up time.
    (1)

If you were ever in danger of timing out then the answer is to suck less. I always cap all lights, and get around 20-30 TEs per hour, solo.
    (2)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    If you were ever in danger of timing out then the answer is to suck less. I always cap all lights, and get around 20-30 TEs per hour, solo.
    Is this also when you get that emp weapon in less than a day?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    Is this also when you get that emp weapon in less than a day?
    Obviously that is impossible, and i would never even suggest such a ridiculous thing. Not sure what you are going on about.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Obviously that is impossible, and i would never even suggest such a ridiculous thing. Not sure what you are going on about.
    Sure you don't...
    (1)

"finally finished on the fifth day". I never said started+finished in one day. A good portion of it would be done by another group on the first day while exping. Duh.
    (0)

Character
    Capnspike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    This really didn't warrent a thread... No personal requests...
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    "finally finished on the fifth day". I never said started+finished in one day. A good portion of it would be done by another group on the first day while exping. Duh.
    Take off your blinders, you would see that its impossible to go straight to 90 on your first character in 1 day.

Now you are adding a variable of getting NM/VNM kills while exping. While on the first day....which you have to be level 75 to equip the weapon of choice....which means you have to had already beaten Maat....which means you actually need melee skills to beat him....which means you would have to had been whacking mobs....don't you see what I'm saying?

Just stop with your trolling. If you are not going to help with a topic, just don't post.
    (2)

Take off your blinders, you would see that its impossible to go straight to 90 on your first character in 1 day.

Now you are adding a variable of getting NM/VNM kills while exping. While on the first day....which you have to be level 75 to equip the weapon of choice....which means you have to had already beaten Maat....which means you actually need melee skills to beat him....which means you would have to had been whacking mobs....don't you see what I'm saying?

Just stop with your trolling. If you are not going to help with a topic, just don't post.
    Not even close to impossible to reach 90 in one day. It can be done with a few hours to spare even.

And don't be retarded, the majority of the work for an empyrean si getting the 50/50/75 items from abyssea nms, which can be done at level 30.

Skilling up can be done in under an hour with retaliation, fyi. Hell, if you go all out with perfect defense+phalanx2, could probably be done in 10-20 minutes with 100 mobs. And before you try pulling the "perfect defense only lasts 90 seconds!" card, remember that you can have multiple smns, with revitalizers, corsairs, and someone off to the side farming soothing chests, since of course it does not need to be realistic to be possible.

don't you see what I'm saying?
    Yeah. You're and idiot.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Not even close to impossible to reach 90 in one day. It can be done with a few hours to spare even.

And don't be retarded, the majority of the work for an empyrean si getting the 50/50/75 items from abyssea nms, which can be done at level 30.

Skilling up can be done in under an hour with retaliation, fyi. Hell, if you go all out with perfect defense+phalanx2, could probably be done in 10-20 minutes with 100 mobs. And before you try pulling the "perfect defense only lasts 90 seconds!" card, remember that you can have multiple smns, with revitalizers, corsairs, and someone off to the side farming soothing chests, since of course it does not need to be realistic to be possible.
    A) Thats a lot of work for one noob. Even for returning players, thats too much work for somebody to bother helping at all. Your "idea" of getting to 90 is not even plausible, because it requires 2-3 SMNs, 2-3 CORs, a RDM, a WHM, a puller, and the noob. Even then, on mandies, you won't get from level 20 skills (giving you the benefit of having level 20 skills, because people can level too fast to cap out skills at the level now) to level 90 skills as quick as you state. Perfect Defense and all that, you would need Retaliation, which means you are a WAR, which means that you need accuracy to retaliate to anything. The rate of Retaliation is not just how evasive you are, but how accurate you are too. If you have a 5% hit rate, that means the best % you can Retaliate is 2.5%. Really effective for skillups, isn't it? Lets not forget that even if you do manage to hit something, you can't keep hate off the WHM curebombing you, because in order for you to get the amount of skillups you are stating, you have to have the entire area of mandies beating on you. Since you can't do damage to keep hate, the WHM is going to get all your hate...

B) Half the work is the 50/50/75 items. The other half are the NM/VNMs needed to turn in those 50/50/75 items. You obviously have never done emp weapons, otherwise you would know that.

Yeah. You're and idiot.
    Ok, not only is your spelling off, but you are obviously trolling again. Why not just calm down, go outside, breath the fresh air, and think about what you are saying. And ask yourself this: What are you getting from all this trolling? Besides looking like an idiot (an, not and).
    (3)

11. 06-02-2011 11:25 PM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast