Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It's not really a nerf if people just use shihei on top of the universals, which is what most people seem to do. When that happens, Utsusemi consuming Shikanofuda is something you trying to avoid.

But I guess if there's people that actually use Shikanofuda to replace Shihei, then it's fine as it is.

Not forgetting that they would no longer be master ninja tools if one ninja tool was excluded.
    A comment like this would make some bit of sense if there was any sort of lore tied to the items, which there isn't...it's just another item sold by some guy working a dead-end retail job in Bastok like they're the FFXI version of Yugioh cards or something.
    (0)

I think most people would rather use shikanofuda than die because they ran out of shihei. Money is hard, bro.
    (0)

Character
    Shokox
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah, money is easy to get these days. At any rate, I just restock up on Shihei and maintain it before every venture into Abyssea and when it runs out. If anything, Shika tools is a winner back up when you run of of Shihei, but can't leave for a while.
    (0)

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    i think the priority should be changed with the universal tools, if you have the regular that should be consumed first
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Quote Originally Posted by Juilan View Post
    i think the priority should be changed with the universal tools, if you have the regular that should be consumed first
    normal tools do go first, then universals.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2