Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

[dev1015] Still no Abyssea VNM adjustments still a major point of congestion

T2 VNMs have some of the worst competition in abyssea currently. The most congestion seems to occur on Heroes VNMs mainly T2s, Koios, Gamayun, and Chione.

There are types of people that farm these, players trying to get Colorless Souls for Ochain who need many many kills and there is the more common people trying to kill these for body seals. This creates a lot of competition to even claim one of these VNMs at times.

I made the following suggestions before but really have not seen anything come out of it

Suggestions
    1. I would add 3 copies of the Tier 2 / 3 VNM to each abyssea Zone, in order to help with congestion.

2. I would change it so that if you get a Red !! on a VNM it will then 100% upgrade your abyssite to the next level.
    (27)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That is a really nice suggestion, they should add 6 spawn areas that are spread out, so 6 of them can be spawned at the same time. It is an easy fix, which should help lessen the congestion and frustration from the players. Also they need to make this key item drops 80-100% at all times, some of the bosses at early abyssea zones need you to kill 3-6 NMS to spawn which is a big huge time sink... Heroes is the absolute best version of abyssea!
    (0)

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    SE should add more spawns in general, every NM should have a minium of 3 pops... so we can get in and get out, I hate guku aery!
    (5)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Character
    Tsai
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Going to have to second this. VNM is one of the only major issues as far as congestion goes now. Only one copy of a mob per area (especially T2, one T3 is honestly not that bad) is no where near enough, especially since you can't guarantee an abyssite upgrade at all.
    (3)

I would agree T3 isn't that bad because you have to kill so many T2 just to get a T3. T2 competition has been horrible this week. Especially being on one of the merger servers.

Before the merge it was bad, but now there is almost never a time where this stuff isn't camped.
    (1)

Character
    Zetonegi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 1
    This is all I have to say on this http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...04_0257462.png
    (1)

Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Oh i agree the VNM inside abbysea and some time spawn NM, are mega overcamped atm.

The ovni, the VNMS for pop lusca and the VNMS for ketea are overcamped. Not kidding yesterday i saw camping the Ovni like 10 peoples.

Another problem with this. When you win the claim in a legit way you got 10 tells raged people call you botter etc. I hope they add at least 3 diferent VNMS pop zone and 3 ovni, is imposible win a claim.
    (1)

Character
    Zetonegi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 1
    To put this into perspective, its like camping Gukumatz, during prime time, while blindfolded with someone over your shoulder telling you where/when its popped. Oh and you can't proc red either.
    (2)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    There's already several thread about this, in which it already has quite a bit of backing.
    (1)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    +1 for fixiness.
    (1)

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast