Player

atma update let me see if iv got this right

When performing atma infusions, players will be able to view and select from a list of their twelve most recently infused atma.
    *When selecting from this list, players will be able to infuse two or three atma at once.
    *This feature will function independently of the "Reinfuse previous atma set" option. (Atma selected from the list will not overwrite the previous atma set, nor will atma infused via "Reinfuse..." be stored in the list.)

soooo if im on for example mnk im using X atma X atma and apoc, i then change to blm my previous atmas will not be listed in my last 12 so if i want apoc again i either have to A) reinfuse previos atma then purge the 2 i no longer want OR B) cycle through 12 pages of atma to get to apoc
    or am i reading it wrong and will also be able to select 1 or more atma from the previous list? if i cant do that then firstly fail and second for the love of god move apoc to the first page
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    When you infuse 3 ATMA via the current method they get locked into the command (Reinfuse ATMA) however when you choose to pick ATMA from the list of 12 it will show the last 12 used ATMA from all jobs but will not take the ones you pick and replace the previous 3 in the (Reinfuse ATMA) command.
    (0)