Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Ninurta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    h btw what weapon are you making? I made the bow and axe, and i'm thinking about the club too
    Bow! Starting Bukhis Monday, 36/50 on Fistule. So slow but what're ya gonna do I guess.
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Ok just catching on to the original post here - I was originally from Ragnarok (Cait merged into us) which the end result is ending up on the same server.

Sorry to say guys but if you whinge about Fistule - you should really not try and build an Empyrean because you are soooo lucky.

Have spent the last week farming Glavoid Shells and Chloris Buds for 2x people in the LS - would spend all day to get a few popsets of non stop cleaving or NM killing - only to get a few of each..

Today a few friends and I decided to farm hairpins and dark rings... We decided we would get Fistule KI's for the lot of us... All 4x times we decided to kill him - he was up and uncontested.

Not to mention for the 7-8hrs of farming rings and hairpins - there was very little competition hanging around the area in comparison to the Tahrongi nm's I had been farming all week.

Sorry to say this guys but complaining about Fistule is about as weak as someone complaining they have to kill 200 Beasts for a Magian trial..

Fistule would by far be the easiest of the lot.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2