Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    NO ONE who hasn't done the work will be allowed to profit off of my efforts, period!
    And you expect others to be nice?
    (1)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    I noticed an issue with Ranged attack. I have been doing dominion on worms with ranger and sometimes it will not go claimed for a few hits. ONe time it stayed unclaimed the whole fight and I killed it, got exp. A couple of times it went yellow in the middle of a fight. I was solo, I never stopped shooting, or left attack mode.
    As far as the first issue goes do you know if anyone else around you was fighting worms? It's possible someone in the area had first action. I noticed something similar when I was fighting other xp parties for claim on worms in LTP. As far as things going yellow mid-fight I noticed something similar while soloing dolls on blm in altepa. I was not out of range and I should have had substantial hate on the doll from bind + bliz4 but for some reason it lost interest mid-nuke (and then it died lol).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    And you expect others to be nice?
    no, I'm a born cynic, I always expect the worst out of everyone, and I'm never disappointed. The advantage? all my surprises are pleasant ones! the disadvantage, I'm usually in a crappy mood.

I also boot people who AFK when I'm a party leader.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    "As far as the first issue goes do you know if anyone else around you was fighting worms? It's possible someone in the area had first action. I noticed something similar when I was fighting other xp parties for claim on worms in LTP. As far as things going yellow mid-fight I noticed something similar while soloing dolls on blm in altepa. I was not out of range and I should have had substantial hate on the doll from bind + bliz4 but for some reason it lost interest mid-nuke (and then it died lol). "

I was all alone in the area.
    (0)

5. 06-02-2011 12:54 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    no, I'm a born cynic, I always expect the worst out of everyone, and I'm never disappointed. The advantage? all my surprises are pleasant ones! the disadvantage, I'm usually in a crappy mood.

I also boot people who AFK when I'm a party leader.
    Most cnyics are cyncial because of other cynics. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Try being nice sometime. You might be suprised at how helpful it can be.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Most cnyics are cyncial because of other cynics. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Try being nice sometime. You might be suprised at how helpful it can be.
    What, like being nice will suddenly make others be nice too? Yeah right.
    (0)

You're not actually nice at all unless you can stay nice even when other people are dicks.

That said, it looks like the BG crowd are some of the nicest players around. I've yet to see a vindictive "I HATE THOSE GUYS I'M GONNA SCREAM AT THEM IN SHOUT AND TRY TO GET THEM BANNED, IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NO ONE CAN" post from any of them when they lose claims, and yes that shit does happen to everyone from time to time.

The difference is, the BG crowd chalks it up as their own mistake and moves on. And people call us immature jerks. The gall.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    You're not actually nice at all unless you can stay nice even when other people are dicks.

That said, it looks like the BG crowd are some of the nicest players around. I've yet to see a vindictive "I HATE THOSE GUYS I'M GONNA SCREAM AT THEM IN SHOUT AND TRY TO GET THEM BANNED, IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NO ONE CAN" post from any of them when they lose claims, and yes that shit does happen to everyone from time to time.

The difference is, the BG crowd chalks it up as their own mistake and moves on. And people call us immature jerks. The gall.
    Only because everyone on bg cheats, so losing a pop set they botted isn't a big deal.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    Only because everyone on bg cheats, so losing a pop set they botted isn't a big deal.
    Oh you. 7890
    (0)

Character
    Kyatfa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Like this game we can jack ppl Nms when they cant kill them or do it right way to fight them
    (1)

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast