Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Pesh
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Suggestion: Yonin/Innin timers

I'd like to see the shared timers of Yonin/Innin removed and brought in line with the 1 minute timers of Seigan/Hasso.

Ninjas being quick and agile should be able to react offensively and defensively according to the current situation. This simply isn't possible with a 5 minute shared timer.

Samurai are able to switch offensively and defensively on the fly. I believe that Ninjas should be able to do the same.
    (0)
    Paragon of Pigtails Excellence!

Player
    This is a good idea that should be easy to implement. Being able to switch stances makes for faster, more active gameplay, instead of waiting around for 5 minutes for timers.
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    The problem with making them 1 minute timers is they both have duration-based decaying effects... I would be in favor of splitting them into their own 5min recasts though, that would be a lot better than 5min shared ><
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    This is a good idea that should be easy to implement. Being able to switch stances makes for faster, more active gameplay, instead of waiting around for 5 minutes for timers.
    (0)

I just hate having the effect dispelled after using it and being without it until recast. Possible to have them on separate five minute timers and have the activation of one reset the timer of the other? or would that just be broken?
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    that would probably be broken... I think they should make Innin/Yonin not dispellable ><;;
    (0)

Thinking about it, Hasso/Seigan effect does last about 5 minutes, maybe it's 3. I don't recall exactly. So Yonin/Innin could have one minute timers and still have the effect last past the 1 minute mark allowing for a quicker recast in cases of dispel without negating the duration based decay. Right?
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    The problem is, even though you might be saving your timer for dispel, you could also burn it to restart the duration decay, which defeats the purpose of having it. The decay is there to serve as a balance I assume, so if SEI changed the timers, it would still have to take into account the Decay across the 5min duration.
    (0)

Character
    Elysianne
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 94
    It would be nice to not have them on the same shared timer. But agreed @Orenwald
    (0)
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Ben Franklin

"Sabotender Rapido! Oh shit I'm already dead."

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    I honestly think they could break them into 2 separate 5 minute timers instead of 1 shared loser timer... also: Make Yonin not wear off when you zone... just throwing that out there.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast