Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Job trait that would enhance magic damage based off your elemental resistance?

Would you be interested in popping a bar spell and getting a bonus to elemental damage for it?

It wouldn't have to be off of just bar spells it could be your total resists, gear + spells and effects.

It wouldn't have to be just for RDM, we could share with the other mages. WHM could use their -ra spells and play nice with BLMs since they have the lowest enhancing. SCH could combine /WHM with changing weather to create amazing mage synergy parties.

Obviously, i want the bonus to apply to my spikes and enspells.
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind a 3m JA that could eat a Barspell and convert it into some form of +element damage much like the magian staves or certain atma. Probably somewhere between 1/3 to 1/4, but it'd actually allow for the occasional super nuke (likely best utilized with a MB).
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm still in favor of changing RDM with the tools we already have instead of further cluttering our bag of spells.

I know Magic Burst Bonus and Shield Mastery aren't really what most of us are looking for in post 75 growth. But if we were given some decent incentive and maybe some new JAs to work with, they wouldn't seem so bad.
    (0)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 06-08-2011 at 08:06 AM.