Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition Registration Information

This is probably a silly question but I really just don't want to do anything wrong. I know where and how to enter the bonus item code in the PlayOnline viewer but my question is where and how do I enter the serial code so that I can unlock the expansions on my currently existing FFXI account? I've been playing with the previous collection and all I need to unlock is the Abyssea portion.

Also, since the Collection states it comes with one month free, will my current account be credited a free month?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a repeated question! I did search "activate" and "serial key" on the forums with no luck!
    (0)

Character
    Dellilah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurea View Post
    This is probably a silly question but I really just don't want to do anything wrong. I know where and how to enter the bonus item code in the PlayOnline viewer but my question is where and how do I enter the serial code so that I can unlock the expansions on my currently existing FFXI account? I've been playing with the previous collection and all I need to unlock is the Abyssea portion.

Also, since the Collection states it comes with one month free, will my current account be credited a free month?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a repeated question! I did search "activate" and "serial key" on the forums with no luck!

Dear OP,

You will want to check the "Extended Services" section of your account, and add the code there. As for the month of free service, this applies only to newly created accounts.
    (0)

Character
    Raikov
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 62
    I have the same issue, but when I go to the Extended Services page, it doesn't list the Abyssea Edition anywhere. I can also only select one of the add-ons, and I doubt my code works for each one.
    (0)

The free 30 days is for new accounts only. It's true of any new FFXI account from any source. Existing accounts don't get that benefit by using a collection code to add missing expansions, you already got the free 30 days.
    (0)