Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Melee WHM's Unite!

Every WHM forum needs a place for crazy, blood-thirsty, hammer-wielding killing machines ... THIS IS IT!

Tell your tales of merciless killage, happyhappy destruction, and smashysmashy hammer madness!!!

What will the future hold for us deadly medics? KILLAGE OF COURSE!!
    (3)
    Rya's Killage Factory: http://www.happyhappyd.com/

WHM/NIN here. Just lacking a K-club to go with my Prudence Rod. Did a lot of solo work in Campaign as /DRK with Last Resort and Soul Eater out damaging standard melee weapon skills with Hexa Strike on Campaign NM's. Endgame does not seem to have much room for WHM melee's. So it is mostly solo or with NPC Fellow, maybe a slkillup duo or trio and Campaign.
    (0)

Character
    Kyarutaru
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Ohey Rya :> bonkitybonkbonk Mjollnir owners ftw~
    (0)

Character
    Kyarutaru
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Sim -- I've actually had far more opportunities to melee as WHM in Abyssea and such since its release -- Mjollnir + Molva/Kraken depending on the situation.
    (0)

Kyaru-- I am type cast as primary healer for all LS related events, which is not a bad being a Galka type that can boast 1300hp and over 1000mp depending of food.
    (0)
    90 WHM, RDM
    85 WAR

Player
    Melee whm is a lot of fun. I'm too busy being main healer usually in my events, but I like soloing stuff with my Gambanteinn (26 more Bukhis's Wings!). Been working on a Naboot for an offhand club, going for an OA2-4 club. Not quite as good as a kclub for offhand, but should still be pretty good. Hoping with the update coming to dynamis, I'll be able to farm more currencies and get a mjollnir done.
    (0)

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    <3 Rya^_^ I always mele as a WHM in EXP partys
    (0)

Character
    Skylarky
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Been meleeing in parties more and more as of late, just need the right set up and you can easily keep up with standard DDs.
    (0)

Character
    Mskala
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    It actually doesn't take much outside of the standard DD atmas (Apoc + VV + RR) to make hexastrike a conduit of death. 3K+ hexas with minimal gear using that atma setup is not unheard of.

Been a long time since I suited up WHM (the level 85 cap just came out the last time), but damn have I had an itch to go knock stuff around with a club lately (mostly because MNK sucks so bad at clubbing than what I'm used to :P).
    (0)
    Last edited by Drhatchet; 03-12-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Player
    The fact that meleeWHM gear hasn't changed too much in the last year, is about as encouraging to me, as my potential name-change is discouraging. So it's a wash and I'll keep sort-of-waiting for 99 to play "for real" again. Although I have kept up with Mjollnir and still have K-club, I fear both will be easy/obsolete by then. Maybe 2012 will be the year of the return of the Rya.

(...or Riya or Reeya or Ria or Reeuh...)

Part of me feels like I'm missing out on a golden age for meleeWHM's, with our muticritWS atma madness. I hope there's more than just zelus/ACP/goading(ninurta) for upgrades at 99. Maybe AF1+2 gloves with mega melee mods!
    (0)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast